Drunk Louis

Summary : Louis' alcohol tolerance is very very low , and Harry finds him adorable .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis and Harry slid into the booth , in front of them sitting Liam and Zayn .

"Your usual , baby ?" Harry asked as the waiter placed menus in front of them , Louis nodded , "Yeah , the usual . Kind of want to try some other drinks too ."

"Be careful with that , no too much drinking at once . No mixing ." Harry put his arm around him , Louis only smiled , "I know , I won't try them all at once . Just every time we go out I'll try something else ." He looked back down in his menu , before turning to Harry , "We're getting french fries too , right ?"

"Of course ." Harry nodded ; he could never say no to Louis .

Louis turned to Zayn , "What should I try ?"

"You like sweet , right ?" Zayn asked as he eyed the menu , before pointing to a drink , "This one is sweet , and not too strong ."

"Okay . Is it a cocktail , or a shot ?"

"A shot . Have you ever taken a shot ?" Zayn smirked , Louis blushed a bit , "Well ... no . But I know how to , it's not rocket science ." 

"What did you pick ?" Harry asked and leaned closer to look over Louis' shoulder , Louis pointed to the drink Zayn suggested , "This one ." He leaned into Harry's side , shying away a bit when Harry pressed his lips to his neck .

The waiter returned , Harry gave him all of their orders , along with Louis' order of french fries . The waiter left , Louis moved closer to Harry and put his arm around his neck , "I thought we made progress this week with saying 'thank you' ." He teased him with a cute smile .

Harry scrunched his nose and tightened his arm around his waist , "You were lucky the first time I said it , don't push it further ."

"We'll see about that ." Louis squished his cheeks with his free hand , Harry leaned closer to kiss him and shook his head , "Don't try me ."

"We can never hang out with you two , can we ?" Liam asked from across the table , Zayn chuckled as he puffed out smoke .

Louis blushed and pulled his arm back from around Harry , "Sorry ."

"Makes one of us ." Harry kept his arm tightly around Louis , looking over when the waiter returned with their drinks and Louis' french fries .

Louis grabbed a fry from the plate and munched on it while Harry moved his usual drink order closer to him , then his shot .

"Are we all taking the same shot ?" Louis asked before sipping on his drink , Harry nodded , "Yes , ordered us all the same one ."

Louis grabbed his shot , Zayn chuckled , "Want to count down ?"

"No , let's just clink and take them ." Louis held his glass up , the three clinked their shots together before drinking them down .

Louis' face squeezed as he put his glass down , cupping his mouth with both hands , "Oh lord ."

The three around him chuckled , Harry rubbed his back , "You alright baby ?"

"I'm good , I just - wasn't expecting it to be like that , I guess ."