New Hobby

Summary : Harry has a new hobby and Louis isn't sure if it's cool or way too dangerous .

Enjoy x

~~

"Liam and I tried this a few times , thought I'd get some boards here for myself ." 

Louis stood with his arms crossed and jaw slightly hung open , watching as some shipping men , who were being watched by Harry's guards , set up two boards painted with circular targets on them in the mansion's backyard , and carried over two large suitcases filled with axes .

"Out of all the hobbies you could have , of course it would be axe-throwing ." Louis mumbled to himself , Harry put his arm around his waist , "Want to try ?"

Louis' eyes widened , "Jesus Christ , no thank you ."

Harry gave him an amused smile and kissed his temple , then went to shake the hands of the shipping men before they left .

He opened the suitcases and pulled out one of the axes , examining it's blade , flipping it by the handle .

Liam went to stand next to Louis , "It's more fun than it looks , I promise you ."

"Oh yeah , absolutely , throwing axes is just incredible , isn't it ." Louis sassed , Liam nudged him gently with his elbow , "Go try , it's a good way to let out your anger ."

"I'll leave that to Harry , poor love always has a reason to be angry ." Louis said , making Liam laugh a bit .

Louis turned his attention to Harry , who held one of the larger axes and positioned his legs one in the front one in the back , he pulled his arm back over his shoulder and threw the axe on the target board .

He then took out another axe and turned to Victor , handing him the axe . Victor chuckled and took it from him , letting Harry explain to him how to throw . He threw the axe , Harry clapped his shoulder and turned to Liam and Louis , nodding them to come over .

Liam went to Harry and chose his axe , going to the second board . Harry looked at Louis expectingly , Louis pouted as he walked closer , "I don't want to throw ."

"One try , baby ." Harry took out the smallest axe he found and handed it to Louis , he stood behind him and held his hips as he helped him position .

"Go ." Harry moved back , Louis decided to throw once to get Harry off his back about it , he threw his axe at the target board and rolled his eyes when it didn't even stick to the board .

"Want to try again ?" Harry asked , Louis shook his head and brought his hand to his shoulder to massage it , "No , it hurt my shoulder anyway ."

"Where , this one ?" Harry put his arm around his waist and leaned down to kiss his shoulder over his shirt , Louis shyly pushed at his chest but smiled , "You keep doing your thing , I'll stick to watching ."

Harry kissed his cheek , then stole a kiss from his lips and turned to the boards . He took the axes off the boards and dumped them on the ground , letting his guards have a try as he watched .

He went to stand next to Victor , "Was thinking of taking some of the guards with me to learn how to properly throw axes , we could always use another weapon that's not hot weapon and have a practiced group ."

"I can schedule training times with a place , make a list of the guards ." Victor nodded , Harry nodded once and went to grab one of the axes to throw himself .

Louis watched as Harry hit the target time after time , then when he tried two axes , one in each hand , throwing them at the same time .

It was an hour later that he dismissed his guards , he and Liam put all of the axes into the suitcases and carried them to the weapons room in the second basement floor .

Louis went to sit in the lounge in the second floor , Harry joined him upstairs and leaned down to kiss him , "Everything alright ?"

"Will you ever find a hobby that's not dangerous ?" Louis pouted , Harry only smiled and kissed him again , "What hobby do you want me to have ?"

"I don't know , knitting ? Painting ?" Louis suggested , Harry chuckled and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "You're so cute ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author