Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful

Summary : Harry lets Louis paint his nails .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry looked up from his computer screen when his office's door buzzed open , smiling when he saw Louis walking in . "Hey baby ."

"Hi Hazzie ." Louis shook his coat off and hung it over the couch , walking over to Harry's desk . "Nialler says hi ."

"Did you enjoy your hot chocolate and cookie ?" Harry pushed his chair back from the desk , Louis sat down in his lap and leaned back on his chest , "You know I always do ."

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and kissed his temple , "You're shivering , is it still cold in the office ?"

"My clothes are cold but it's warm here ." Louis assured him , his smaller hands resting on Harry's arms . And that's when Harry saw it .

He took one of Louis' hands , "You painted your nails ." He examined his delicate fingers , nails painted in black polish .

"Yeah , Niall's girlfriend , Amelia , was at the Cafe too . She had a bottle with her and I wanted to give it a try , see if I like it or not ." Louis nodded , "She did them for me ."

"Looks pretty ." Harry traced his thumb on Louis' knuckles , Louis took Harry's hand in his to look at his fingernails , "Can I do yours too ?"

Harry raised his eyebrows a bit . "Right now ?"

"Well I ... Amelia and I went out after seeing Niall and I bought a bottle of black polish , and a bottle of remover and some cotton ." Louis said a bit shyly . "It's in my coat pocket ."

Harry smiled against the back of his shoulder , then squeezed him a bit around the waist and kissed his cheek , "Go get it , we have enough time before Rod gets here with our dinner ."

"Really ?" Louis sat up a bit and turned to face Harry , who in return kissed him quickly , "Yes . Go get the polish ."

Louis smiled widely and kissed him sweetly before jumping up from his lap and skipping over to his coat . He grabbed the small bag from the pocket and walked back over to Harry , returning to his lap as he pulled out the nail polish bottle along with the cotton and remover .

Harry brought them a bit closer to the desk , where he placed both his hands ontop of the surface , palms pressed down to the desk and fingers spread out . He hooked his chin over Louis' shoulder to watch him , tilting his head down a bit to press his nose to the fabric of his soft sweater to take in his scent .

"I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge in painting nails , I'll probably get it all over your skin too ." Louis shook the bottle a bit before opening it , he took one of Harry's hands and very carefully started painting his pinky nail .

"You can paint my entire hand with nail polish and it'd still be okay ." 

"Shut it ." Louis huffed out a laugh as he dipped the brush in the bottle a bit . 

Harry let himself relax as he watched Louis painting his nails , Louis moved to his other hand , "I'll clean up when I'm done , got a tiny bit on your skin ."

"How long does it take to dry ?" Harry asked , Louis shrugged his shoulders , "Ten , maybe fifteen minutes ."

"So I can't use my hands for fifteen minutes ?"

"Nope , can't let you ruin my work , Hazzie ." Louis shook his head , "I'm doing my very best here so you'd better not ruin it ."

"Wouldn't dream of it ." Harry pressed a warm kiss to the base of his neck .

Louis finished painting Harry's nails , then used a bit of cotton to clean the skin around his nails where he accidentally painted over a little bit . He leaned back with a grin when he finished , "Done . What do you think ?"

Harry lifted his hands up to look , a smile on his lips , "You did a really good job baby , looks great ."

"Now you have to wait for the polish to dry ." Louis placed the bottles and cotton back in the small bag from the store , standing up from Harry's lap to put the bag in his coat pocket .

Harry looked down at his hands , at his newly painted fingernails . His eyebrows pinched together , "I can't use my hands now ."

"Nope , you need to wait for the polish to dry ." Louis repeated , "Be a big boy and be patient ." He walked over to him and sat in his lap sideways , "Don't worry , I'll scratch your nose if it itches ." He joked .

"How can I keep my hands off you when you're in my lap ." Harry pressed his lips to Louis' cheek , one of his hands falling to rest on the top of his thigh . Louis blushed soft-pink as a smile spread on his lips , he playfully grabbed Harry's wrist and moved his hand off , "Don't , you'll ruin the polish ."

"I'm not moving my hand though . It's just resting there ." Harry placed his hand back on Louis' thigh , Louis grabbed his wrist , "You still can't , don't risk it Hazzie ." Louis continued to tease .

Harry scrunched his nose . "This is torture ."

Louis smacked his chest lightly , "You've been through actual torture , what are you even talking about ."

"I am going through actual torture right now ." Harry tilted his head down and bit Louis' shoulder gently , Louis gasped in surprise and grabbed his face to pull him away , "Why did you bite me ." He whined a bit .

"I want you closer . I can't use my hands ." Harry turned his head to bite gently on Louis' palm , Louis laughed as he moved his hands away , "You're so silly ."

"How can I make the polish dry faster ?" Harry lifted one of his hands up to look at the polish , "It looks dry to me ." He tried excusing , Louis looked at his nails and shook his head , "No , not yet . Be patient ."

"Torture , I'm telling you ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author