Protective Pup

Summary : Odin and the dogs protect Louis .

TW : Mild mild torture at the very end .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled as he let the dogs out of the pavilion , let them roam all around the office building area ; once in a while he lets them all out , some guards even play fetch with them - Louis hands them over a tennis ball or a frisbee plate , and watches them bonding beyond having to work together .

He was walking around the building and watching the dogs with the guards , stopping when one of the guards approached him - and the look on the guard's face made Louis frown .

"Is everything okay ?" He asked the guard .

"Tell your fucking dogs to go back in their cells ."

Louis blinked at him . "Excuse me ?"

"Get your dogs back in their fucking cells , they're peeing and shitting all over , and they're biting the guards ."

Louis couldn't hold back his laughter , though felt rude so he covered his mouth with his hand .

"What's so fucking funny ?"

"They're trained dogs , they don't do their business just everywhere . And they don't bite unless provoked , or part of trainings ." Louis explained , "So really , what's your problem with my pups ?"

"Well I fucking asked you to put them back in their cells , didn't I ?"

"And I'm still waiting for you to give me a valid reason as to why I should do that ."

The guard stepped closer to tower over Louis , "Either you do that , or I am ."

Louis stepped away from him , "If you touch even one of my dogs ..."

"You'll what ? What would you do ?" The guard took a step back , "Fucking watch me ." He turned around to leave , his eyes were locked on Apollo .

Louis followed him , "Don't you dare touch my dogs ." He grabbed his arm to stop him , the guard shoved Louis off him , "Get off ."

Louis stumbled backwards and fell , hitting his head on the side of the pavement and knocking out .

As if on queue , a loud bark was heard and Odin sprinted over to the two , launching at the guard and biting his arm . The guard cried out in pain , Odin let him go and barked loudly again , blood now stained the sides of his mouth .

Odin went over to Louis and sniffed him a bit , turning around when he saw more guards approaching them . He barked at them , standing over Louis' body and barking warningly to keep the guards away from him .

One of the guards tried approaching them slowly and carefully , though stepped back when Odin tried to bite him aswell .

The rest of the dogs joined as their attention was caught , they created a large circle around Louis and didn't let anyone close - not even Liam when he tried to approach .

Harry was at the scene in two minutes , the guards created a path for him to walk through until he was stood at the front . The sight of Louis laying on the ground not moving hurt his heart . He locked his eyes with Odin , who was looking back at him .

He took slow steps towards Odin without breaking eye contact , stopping when Odin barked in a warning . Harry looked down at Rocco when the dog approached him , he sniffed Harry's pant leg and let Harry pet him a bit .

Apollo joined them , Harry petted him too and then took a few more steps towards Odin , who watched him closely . Harry stopped in front of Odin and kneeled , "Come here , pup ."

Odin stayed in his spot , Harry reached his hand out , letting Odin sniff him a bit , before he moved closer . Harry put his hand under Odin's jaw and kissed between his ears , "Good job pup ." He petted him , then looked down at Louis .

Odin sniffed Louis' face , watching as Harry moved Louis' fringe from his forehead gently . Harry turned to Liam and nodded his head , letting him know to bring the medical team over .

The medical team walked over with Liam , making Odin growl at them as they came closer .

"Pup ."

Odin stopped growling and turned to Harry , Harry scratched behind his ear a bit , holding his collar as the two watched the medical team helping Louis onto a stretcher .

Harry then took Odin with him to the guard who argued with Louis ; the guard was held down to the ground by Victor and another guard with his arms cuffed behind his back .

"Sit him up ." Harry told Victor , watching as Victor and the other guard helped the cuffed guard sit up on his knees .

Odin growled from beside Harry , though this time Harry let him . Rocco stood at Harry's other side , Apollo and Mint were behind Odin , and the rest of the dogs - Donna , Chess and Zeus - lingered behind Harry .

"Talk ."

"I have nothing to say ."

Odin barked loudly , making the guard flinch . "I told him to put his dogs away in their cells ."

"And ?"

"And he said no ."

"How did he hit his head ?"

The guard stayed quiet , Harry kneeled in front of him . "Look at this dog ." He nodded his head to the side , where Odin stood , without taking his eyes off the guard . "This one snapped someone's neck to protect Louis . And this one ," He nodded at Rocco , "Bit someone's arm for drawing a gun at Louis . So tell me , or the dogs will make you talk ."

The guard looked at Odin , the blood around his mouth dried by that time .

"I shoved him ."

Harry stared at the guard for a bit , then stood up . He held his hand out palm up to Victor , "Cuff keys ."

Victor handed the keys over to Harry , who took the cuffs off the guard . Everyone who watched was confused for a second , before Harry shoved the guard to lay on his front .

"Was it this hand ?" Harry pressed his boot down on the guard's palm , crashing his hand under his boot . Without saying anything else , Harry kneeled back down and broke the guard's wrist , bending his hand backwards until it snapped .

"Take him out of here ." He told Victor and left , the dogs following him to go see Louis .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author