Mine

Summary : ...

Enjoy x

~~

Louis yawned into his hand as the plane steadied , Harry's hand laid on his thigh warmly , "Go in the room to nap ."

"I can't nap without you there and you know that ." Louis laid his head on Harry's shoulder , Harry pressed a kiss to the top of his head , "A bit longer and we'll go nap ."

The seatbelt lights turned off , Harry unbuckled himself and stood up from his seat , watching Louis doing the same .

"Go , I'll talk to Paul and join you ." Harry nudged him gently with a hand on his back , before going to the cockpit .

Louis pouted to himself as he walked into the room in the back , he kicked his shoes off and got under the blankets , sighing to himself .

Fifteen minutes later Harry joined him , he smiled as he closed the door , "Aren't you cute ?"

"No , I'm tired ." Louis buried himself deeper into the blankets to keep himself warm .

Harry got in bed behind Louis and wrapped his arms around him , pressing a few kisses to his shoulder . "Sleep , baby ."

~~

They landed in Panama , making it to their private island in Pearl Islands .

"It's so pretty here ." Louis smiled as they got on the boat to take them to the island , "Also really hot ."

Harry helped his guards with the luggage and then went to sit next to Louis , Louis turned to him and smiled , "Hey there ." He lifted Harry's sunglasses up to push his hair back and sit at the top of his head .

"Hey there ." Harry kissed him quickly , "Ready to start our vacation ?"

"So ready ." Louis' smile widened .

They were taken to their island , the guards unloaded the luggage and carried it into the Villa . Louis was given the keys to open the door , he unlocked the front door and walked in with Harry right after him , holding the door open for the guards .

Louis gasped softly , "Look at the view , I already love it here ." Louis crossed the massive living room to the glass windows to look over the view .

Harry followed him and put his arm around his waist , "Let's go check the second floor ."

The two left the guards to scan the first floor while they went to the second floor , Louis grinned at the sight of the bed , "It looks so comfy , I wish I wasn't icky so I could jump right on it ." He giggled to himself , then let out a squeal when he was lifted up bridal style in Harry's arms , then was dropped on the bed .

"Hazzie ." Louis whined , then giggled when Harry crawled ontop of him and kissed him . He pushed Harry away and shoved him off of him , "You're mean , we're icky and now we need to change the sheets ."

"I'll take care of it later ." Harry stood up from the bed and took his hand to help him up from the bed .

"I also like that the bed it right by the glass , I can look at the stars and the sea before I fall asleep ." Louis said as he looked at the view , from where the bed was pressed to the large floor-to-ceiling glass .