Edibles

Summary : Louis is accidentally given illegal edibles .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry put his phone to his ear , waiting for Louis to pick up .

"Hazzie ."

Harry smiled at his cheery voice , "Hey baby . Everything alright ? I haven't heard from you since the morning ."

"Yeah I'm alright , just hanging out with Nialler at the Cafe . It's empty here , the snow drove everyone away ." Louis said , "I'm having hot chocolate ."

"Alright . Call me to pick you up when you're done , we'll go home together ."

"Okay . I'll talk to you later ."

"Love you baby ."

"Love you ."

~~

About two hours later Louis called Harry and told him that he was ready to leave . Harry quickly gathered everything he needed and left the office building , driving to Sunshine Cafe to pick Louis up .

Harry parked outside the coffee shop and turned the heat up , so when Louis got in the car it was warm enough for him . He looked up in surprise when he saw a guy running out of the coffee shop and sprinting down the streets , slipping on the ice on his way .

He took his radio out as he stepped out of the car , "All units , there's a suspicious man who just ran out of Sunshine Cafe . Black pants , black jumper , red beanie , white shoes . Looks to be about 5"8 . Find him ."

He walked into the coffee shop , Louis was sitting at the bar in front of Niall , smiling at Harry as he walked over .

Harry took his hand , "A guy just ran out of here . What happened ?" He looked at Louis , then at Niall .

"Oh . Well it's Niall's friend , he was sitting with us . Then he said he needed to go so he left ." Louis explained , Niall nodded , "Yeah , said something about his oven . He doesn't live very far away from here , and just popped by to say hi ."

Harry looked between the two of them , Louis frowned a bit , "Is everything okay ?"

"Something doesn't quite feel right about this ." Harry shook his head . "I'll have to look into this ."

"Maybe you scared him away when you showed up ." Louis nudged him with his shoulder playfully , Niall laughed a bit too .

Harry squeezed Louis' hand , "Let me make a few calls , then we'll leave ." He kissed the side of Louis' head , then turned to Niall , "What's your friend's name ?"

Niall told him the guy's name , Harry nodded and took his radio out , walking away from the two to talk into his radio . He talked to his cyber team , his guards , talked to Victor and Liam .

"Hey , hey , are you okay ?"

Harry turned to Louis and Niall , seeing Louis with his hand on his forehead , Niall was now standing next to him with a hand on his shoulder , looking concerned .