💍The Wedding💍

Summary : Louis' and Harry's wedding day has finally come .

Enjoy x

~~

"I-I can't stop shaking ." Louis sat down with his hands gripping his knees , "I can't stop shaking and it'll make me fall down the aisle ."

Niall grinned at him and kneeled in front of him , he put his hands over Louis' , "Look at me . Lou . Lou ?"

Louis looked at him with a pout on his lips , "Ni , I can't stand on my legs ." He pouted ; the photographer and videographer in the room weren't helping his nervousness .

Louis and Harry were getting ready separately , and Harry couldn't help himself from littering the building Louis was in with guards , along with the two blocks surrounding the building .

"You're going to be okay . Think about this . This is Harry , your scary lover . If you trip he'll shoot the floor ."

Louis let a smile spread on his lips , Niall squeezed his hands , "Breathe with me ." He helped Louis take a few deep breaths , while videos and pictures were taken of them .

"Go look in the mirror again ." Niall stood up from kneeling and let Louis walk over to the large mirror again ; he was looking at himself in the mirror before he felt like he couldn't stop himself from shaking , the sight of himself and the knowledge of marrying Harry in less than two hours was making him weak at the knees .

Louis stood in front of the mirror , feeling his hands shaking as he smoothed them down his patterned , velvet fitted pants . Niall stood behind him with a wide grin on his lips , "You look incredible ."

"Do you think Harry will like it ?" Louis asked in a shy voice .

"Lou , you could literally wear a pair of sweatpants with holes in it and an old t-shirt with barbecue sauce stains and he will love it ."

"Shut up ." Louis shook his head yet still smiled , then bit his lower lip , "Should I keep my hair down or go for a quiff ?"

"Well I did hear Harry saying he likes the fringe , so ..." Niall teased a bit , laughing a bit as Louis nodded to himself .

Sarah just finished collecting all of her things back into her kit , she walked over to Louis and gave him a hug , "I'm so happy for you , I'll see you later today with Mitch ."

"Thank you so much ." Louis smiled as he hugged her back , watching as she left .

It was only a few minutes later that Zayn and Liam showed up , both dressed up and ready aswell .

"Oh , look at you ." Liam grinned , Louis smiled back just as widely and let Liam pick him up in a hug . They squeezed each other , "Harry is going to fall off his feet when he sees you ." Liam told Louis as he put him back down .

"I'm pretty sure I'll be the one tripping over my feet when I see him ." Louis shook his head , "I only looked at myself in the mirror and my knees were shaking ."

Zayn walked over and embraced Louis in a tight hug , "You look beautiful , you don't have anything to worry about ."

Louis melted into Zayn's warm embrace , "Do you have anything I can take to relax ?"