Group Hangout

Summary : Louis invites Liam , Zayn and Niall for dinner and drinks at his and Harry's place .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis grabbed a cart from the entrace of the grocery store and pushed it into the place , taking his phone out to open the list he had prepared in advance .

He texted Harry quickly to let him know he was in the grocery store before opening his notes , walking through the aisles to gather everything on the list . Snacks , soft drinks , alcohol , beer , a bit of candy .

He invited Liam , Zayn and Niall to hang out at his and Harry's place , which would be the first time ever the five of them get to hang out for a night all of them together - and he was over the moon .

Louis was almost done with his list when Harry called him , he smiled down at his phone as he answered .

"Hey Hazzie ."

"Hi baby . My guards are around the area you're in , do you need help with the groceries ? I'll send them to help you load your car ."

"Oh , no it's alright , I didn't buy too much ." Louis looked inside his cart , "Just drinks , some bags of snacks and candy . Li is bringing pizza with him too , so I didn't want to buy too much ."

"Hundred percent sure ? I'll tell them to be there even if it's a bag of chips baby ."

"I know you will . I don't need help , I've got this ." Louis smiled , "I'm on my way to pay now , then I'm heading home ."

"Okay . I'll see you later ."

"See you ."

They hung up , Louis grabbed one last bag from the aisle and went to the register to pay . He quickly packed up everything into bags and left the store , taking the cart with him to his car and loading everything into the passenger's seat .

He returned the cart to the front of the store before going back to the car and into the driver's seat , he texted a reminder to his three friends and started making his way back home .

~~

Harry helped Louis carry the snacks bowls to the firepit outside ; the firepit was in the middle of a table , with garden couches around it . It was a newly set spot and Louis loved that he would be getting to hang out there for the first time with Harry and friends .

"I think I should bring blankets , it might be cold ." Louis pulled the sleeves of his sweater over his hands , Harry kneeled down at the bottom of the firepit to light it up . He smiled up at Louis , "I think you'll be the only one cold , baby . You're always cold ."

"Don't make it sound like you wouldn't let me cuddle with you for warmth ." Louis smiled and nudged him with his foot gently , "I'll go get the blankets ." He went back into the mansion and opened the cabinet under the TV in the living room , taking out three blankets and taking them outside .

He put the blankets on one of the seats , smiling when he saw that Harry lit up the firepit . "It looks so nice ." He told Harry , Harry stood back up and put his arm around him , "I think I hear your phone ringing ." He told Louis , holding back a chuckle when Louis gasped and sprinted into the mansion .