Self Defense

Summary : Louis puts Harry's self defense lessons to use .

Enjoy x

~~

"Sorry , sorry I have to take this ." Louis picked his phone up from the counter , his giggles were uncontrollable as he shushed Niall to stop laughing too . 

"Hey Hazzie ." He grinned with the phone pressed to his ear .

"Hi baby . Still with Niall ?"

"Yeah , we're almost done though ." Louis looked back to Niall , before the two were laughing again .

"As much as I love is when you laugh , it's close to ten p.m . I'm also done with work for today so I'll be heading home ."

"I know it's late , but Niall is just closing up the cafe and we're leaving ." Louis kicked his feet a bit , "I'll be home soon too ."

"Okay . Text me when you're in the car . I love you ."

"I love you , see you in a bit ."

Louis hung up with a grin on his lips , "I love his end-of-the-day voice , is it weird ?" He looked up at Niall , who was just taking the apron off from around his waist .

Niall folded his apron , "What do you mean by end-of-the-day voice ?" He put it under the counter in a basket with the rest of the folded aprons .

"At the end of the day , his voice is like , a bit more rough and scratchy and a little bit tired , and I love when he sounds like that ." Louis leaned his elbows on the counter , head in his hands and a lazy smile on his lips , "I make him talk to me about random stuff just to hear his voice ."

"When I'm home after a long day and Amelia is trying to talk to me I just fall asleep right there ." Niall chuckled a bit , "Harry is so whipped though ."

The two gathered their things , when the door of the cafe opened and a man walked in , Louis' nose twitched at the smell of alcohol the man brought with him .

The man leaned on the counter , his forearms supporting his weight , "Get me some coffee , lad ." He reached his hand into his pocket to pull out a few bills .

"Sorry mate , we're closed ." Niall shook his head and gave the man an apologetic smile .

"Bullshit . Just make me my coffee ." The man slammed his bills on the counter , Niall walked from behind the desk , "I can't do that , we're closed , we've been closed for an hour now ."

"Get your arse behind that desk and make me my goddamn coffee ." The man pulled back from the counter and headed towards Niall .

Louis opened his mouth to ask the man to leave , but was startled when the man shoved Niall's shoulders roughly , making him run into the bar stools .

Niall stumbled away from him , "You either leave right now or I'm calling the police ." He pointed towards the door .

"I'm not leaving until I'm getting my coffee ." The man grabbed one of the bar stools and tossed it in Niall's direction . Thankfully he was too drunk to throw a heavy bar stool , he missed Niall by a few feet .

Louis jumped to Niall's aid , he stood between the two close to Niall , "We don't want trouble , just leave alright ?"

"Move the fuck away ." The man reached forward and grabbed Louis' arm , "You're telling me to leave ? You fucking leave ." He dragged him towards the exit .

The grip the man had on Louis' arm was strong and rough , making him wince and let out a whimper . He dug his feet into the floor and reached his free hand to try to release the man's grip - but he was too strong .

He saw Niall moving towards them , but before Niall could make it two steps forward - he stopped in surprise and watched as Louis slammed his fist into the man's nose , pulled his fist back and slammed it against his throat .

The man's grip released , Louis stumbled a bit but before he could think twice he kicked his foot up into the man's crotch . He took a few steps back as he watched the man groaning in pain and falling to the floor , Niall wrapped his arms around Louis from behind and held him protectively .

"Lou ?"

"Y-Yeah ?"

"I think you should call Harry ."

~

Harry stepped out of his car and slammed his door closed , his three guards walked alongside him as two police officers joined them .

He opened the cafe's door and stepped inside ; there was a man laying on the floor with a bloody nose , hands poorly tied behind his back . Louis and Niall were sitting further into the place on the bar stools , Louis had a glass of water in front of him while Niall rubbed his back and talked to him .

The two looked up when the group walked in , watching as one of the police officers kneeled next to the man and replaced their poorly done cuffs with metal cuffs .

Niall moved out of the way when he saw Harry approaching , going with the second police officer to the back to get the security cameras' footage .

Harry stood in front of Louis , he saw a half melted ice pack on the counter , "Where did he hurt you ?" He then saw his red knuckles and took his hand gently to examine it .

"It doesn't hurt . I mean , my hand doesn't hurt . Not that much anyway ." Louis wiggled his fingers a bit in Harry's hold , "It's a bit tender , but doesn't hurt much ."

Harry kissed all over his red knuckles , keeping both his hold on the hand and his kisses gentle . He pulled back a bit and nodded towards the ice pack , "Who used is ? You or Niall ?"

Louis sighed as he took one sleeve of his sweater off , showing Harry the bruise around his bicep . "He dragged me towards the door , so I - I punched him ."

"Where ." Harry let a smile spread on his lips ; he was proud , amused to some level .

"The nose . Then his throat ." Louis kicked Harry's calf lightly for smiling . "Then I kicked him . Like ... down there ."

Harry's smile grew a bit , "I cannot wait to see the footage ."

Louis pouted , "I hated it ."

"I know you did ." Harry's smile turned into a gentle one , he cupped Louis' face and kissed his forehead a few times , "And I'm still very much happy you punched him . I'm happy you were able to protect yourself , you did a great job . Love a good bloody nose ."

"Hazzie ." Louis shoved his middle , wincing because he used his still tender one . Harry took his hand again and kissed his knuckles , "I'll go finish take care of stuff ." He held his chin and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Good job baby ."

"Learned from the best , didn't I ?" Louis gave him a shy smile with pink cheeks .

Harry smirked at him , "Did you ?"

"Do you want me to take it back ?"

"I dare you to take it back ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author