Big Spoon Little Spoon

Summary : Louis finally gets to be the big spoon .

Enjoy x

~~

"Drop that smirk off ." Harry shook his head at the sight of Louis grinning at him widely .

Louis was just pulling the covers back from the top of the bed as Harry stepped out of the walk-in closet room as the two were getting ready to go to sleep .

"Shut it , little spoon , and get in bed ." Louis sat in bed and patted the spot next to him .

Harry's nose scrunched up fondly ; he could never hide his fond when Louis was being too cute to handle . "I'll be with you in a minute , baby , need to text Liam something about tomorrow ." He picked his phone up from the beside table and shot Liam a quick text .

He waited to see if Liam was going to answer him , looking up when Louis huffed , "Am I going to have to wait for long now , little spoon ?"

"If you call me 'little spoon' one more time ..." Harry glared at him playfully .

"You'll what ? Do tell me , little spoon , I'm dying of curiosity ." Louis grinned mischievously , then quickly laid down as he held the covers tightly around himself as a shield .

Harry placed his phone on the beside table and kneeled on the bed next to a giggling Louis , he grabbed the covers and half-heartedly fought them off of Louis .

"No !! I'm sorry , Hazzie , I'm sorry , no tickles !" Louis laughed as he fought to keep the covers around himself .

Harry stopped and let out a sigh , "You'll be the death of me ." He stood up from bed and grabbed his phone to see if Liam saw the text , which he didn't . He plugged his phone to the charger , "I'll punch him tomorrow for not answering ." He mumbled to himself .

"Don't do anything to Li , you big meanie ." Louis pouted at him .

"I'd love for us to stop talking about him while getting ready to go to sleep ." Harry shook his head as he lifted the covers up to get in bed .

"Right . Need to put all of my attention on my little spoon ." Louis let a cute smile spread on his lips , he held his small arms open , "Come here ."

Harry turned the bedlamps off and settled down with his back facing Louis , Louis shuffled closer and wrapped his arms around Harry's middle , face pressed to the back of his neck .

"Comfortable ?" Harry asked , smiling when he felt Louis nodding against his neck .

"You ?"

"Yeah ." Harry put his hand on Louis' elbow . he wasn't sure what to do with his hands ; he was used to holding Louis , was used to have him in his arms , and cuddling the other way around meant his hands were free and he wasn't sure what to do with them .

Louis shuffled even closer and moved his hand to press to the centre of Harry's chest over his heart , sighing softly as he settled down again .

Harry put his hand over Louis' and rubbed his thumb on his knuckles , closing his eyes as he allowed himself to relax . He could feel Louis' heartbeat against his back , soft puffs pf breath fanning the back of his neck .

Louis loved his and Harry's size difference , loved that Harry was broad and muscular and just bigger than him . He melted against his massive back , loved how warm Harry was .

"We should cuddle like this more often ." Louis' voice muffled into Harry's shoulder , "But not too often because I like being the little spoon too ."

Harry smiled and gave Louis' small hand a squeeze , where it rested on his chest , "Okay baby ."

~~

Short , hope you still liked it x

~Author