Date Night

Summary : Harry and Louis go on a date night , but things don't go as planned .

Enjoy x

~~

"We should go to a pub ." Louis said as he and Harry left the restaurant they had dinner at ; it was date night , and the two just finished eating dinner at one of their favourite restaurants .

"A pub , huh ?" Harry opened the passenger's door for Louis , "What's that about ?"

"Nothing , really ." Louis chuckled , "Let's just not go home yet . Have a few drinks and then we'll go back home ."

"Sure ." Harry closed the door once Louis was seated with his seatbelt on , he rounded the car to the driver's seat and switched the engine on , buckling himself as he pulled out of the parking spot .

~

Harry parked outside the biggest pub in the city , going around the car to open the door for Louis . He grabbed his hand and pulled him along as the two skipped over the line and were let into the place .

They went up to the second floor and found a booth , Louis let Harry tuck him into his side as a waiter quickly approached them to collect their drink orders .

Harry ordered drinks for the two of them , along with french fries when Louis shyly nudged his arm and leaned in to whisper in his ear . The waiter wrote down everything and nodded , hurrying to get their drinks .

"Harry ."

Harry turned his head towards Louis , who scooted a bit closer and left a soft peck on his cheek , close to his lips , "I'm having a really good time with you ." His cheeks turned pink .

"I'm happy you do , baby . I love spending my time with you , too ." Harry pulled him closer and pressed a kiss to his lips , Louis fit his arm across Harry's middle , "You should spend a lot more time with me , but you have this thing called 'a job' that's getting in the way ."

"You're cute ." Harry squeezed him a bit , "I do have a job , but you're more important . Any day that you ask me to come home early , I will ."

"What if I asked you to come home early every day ?"

"Then I will come home early every day ."

"And you won't go in your office for four hours ?" Louis pouted a bit , making a small smile stretch on Harry's lips , "I can make it three and a half hours for you ." He teased .

Louis huffed playfully and tried pulling away from Harry's side , though Harry kept his grip around him and leaned in to kiss him .

The waiter returned with their drinks , Louis said 'thank you' with a smile as he reached for his glass . He took a sip and turned to Harry , poking his chest , "What did we talk about ?"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows , Louis poked his chest again , "Learn to say 'thank you' to people ."

"Still learning . I'm slow on that ." Harry rubbed his back . Louis took another sip , then smiled when the waiter returned with his order of french fries , saying 'thank you' once again and nudging Harry with his elbow . In response Harry dug gently into his waist , tickling just for a second as if giving him a warning .