Away From Home

Summary : The night when thugs break into the mansion , from Harry's point of view .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry fixed his suit one last time before exiting his hotel room , to where his guards were waiting . He and the two guards made their way into the elevator , Axel - one of the guards - pressed the button to the ground floor , where the Gala would be held at the gardens of the hotel .

Reaching the ground floor , more of Harry's security guards waited there after they scanned the area . They made their way to the Gala , went through security and into the gardens .

The night started slowly ; he greeted some important business people and chatted to them shortly , moving from one person to another .

Due to talking to Louis over the phone - facetiming him - he was late to the beginning of the Gala ; it only meant he missed the time when everyone mingled around , before the event began . He didn't mind it one bit - he would've missed the entire Gala if it meant he got to talk to Louis .

He sat down at his assigned table with three more businessmen , they made small talk as the rest of the people sat at their table and the event began .

The host went onstage to open the event , halfway through his speech Pierce , one of the guards , approached Harry and put his hand on his shoulder , "Mr. Styles , we have a situation ."

Harry turned to look at him , "Can it wait until after the Gala ?"

"No , Sir . This is about Mr. Tomlinson ."

In a split second Harry was out of his seat , clearly pulling attention - but that was the last of his worries . He followed his guards out of the event , "What the fuck is happening ."

"Mr. Payne alerted all units , using the code phrase 'the castle is crumbling' ." Axel handed Harry his radio .

"You ," Harry pointed to Pierce and handed him his room key card , "Go up to my room and grab my suitcases ." Pierce grabbed the card from his hand ; Harry never unpacked his things , always kept everything inside his suitcase - just incase he had to leave in a hurry . Harry turned to the rest of the guards , "The rest of you , split up - three going up to your rooms to grab your stuff , the rest coming with me right now . We're flying back ."

Harry took his phone out and called Paul , letting him know they were flying back earlier than expected and to get the plane ready .

Once seated in the car Harry turned the radio up , "Liam it's me , I'm flying back , fucking talk to me ." He said into the radio , "What's going on there ? Where is Louis ?"

"Louis called me over the phone , said thugs broke into the mansion ."

A cold shiver ran down Harry's spine , though his blood boiled . He squeezed the radio to keep himself calm , "Go on ."

"I sent a helicopter with a SWAT team , they should get there within two minutes . Louis is currently hiding in your office with a gun ."

"Fucking shit ." Harry mumbled to himself ; thinking about Louis , his baby , having to hide for his life , being forced into a situation where only a gun could save him - and him being the one having to use that gun - broke his heart .