TikTok -part 4

Summary : You guys don't need a summary for this one , do you ?

Enjoy x

~~

Louis finished his second wine glass , he put the glass down and grabbed his phone , "Hazzie ."

"Baby ." Harry smiled at him , watching as he wobbly sat up on his heels and tapped on his phone screen , "Can I film something with you ?"

"Sure ." Harry sat up a bit , "What is it ?"

"I can't tell you ." Louis shook his head and sat next to Harry , positioning the phone to show the two of them . They were having an outdoor date night at their yard , having an evening picnic on a blanket on the grass with wine and snacks .

Louis started recording and turned to face Harry , he held his palm up with his other hand holding his wrist for balance , "Look at my hand ."

Harry looked down at his hand , Louis nodded his head at his palm , "Do you believe I have a bug in my hand ?"

Harry looked down at Louis' hand . "No ."

"To prove to you it's real it's going to do a backflip ." Louis said , then looked up and down as if following the bug with his eyes . He then looked at Harry , "Do you believe me now ?"

"No ." Harry smiled , he wasn't sure where this was going .

Louis took his other hand off his wrist and pinched his fingers at his palm , then gestured his hand to Harry , "Here , hold it's jacket ."

Harry took the invisible jacket from Louis' pinched fingers , holding it in his own pinched fingers .

"Now it's going to do two backflips ." Louis followed the bug with his eyes twice up and down , then looked at Harry , "Do you believe now ?"

"No baby ."

"Then why are you holding it's jacket ?" Louis asked with his eyebrows raised and a playful smile on his lips .

Harry looked at his pinched fingers , realizing he was still holding the invisible jacket . "I'm holding the jacket ."

"Yeah , why are you holding the jacket ." Louis laughed , laughing harder when Harry kept staring at his still pinched fingers . He lost his balance and fell on his side on the blanket , Harry dropped the act and smiled down at him , "Adorable ."

~~

~~

Harry was standing at the kitchen counter on a Saturday noon , cooking lunch for him and Louis . Louis was hanging around the kitchen , occasionally helping Harry with small stuff , though mainly danced around to songs and cuddled against Harry's back .

He watched as Louis positioned his phone on the counter , and Harry already knew what it meant ; he was going to film a TikTok video .

Louis giggled a bit under his breath and tapped his screen a few times , then took two steps back from the counter . He threw the back of his hand on his forehead , "Oh , no ! My head !" He said in over-dramatically , then pretended to faint on the floor .

Harry looked down at him confused though still smiled ; Louis' cuteness never failed to bring a smile to his lips . "Baby ? What are you doing ?"

Louis laid still on the floor , Harry nudged him a bit with his foot , "Baby ." He tried again , sighing when Louis still didn't react . Harry turned the stove off and moved to kneel at Louis' side , "I know this is for TikTok , but what are you doing ?" He shook his shoulder gently .

Still nothing .

Harry laughed a bit and let out a playful sigh , "Alright then ." He then proceeded to dig his fingers into Louis' waist , smiling wider at how quickly Louis dropped the act .

"No don't tickle ! Don't tickle !" Louis squealed through his laughter , rolling to try to get away from Harry . Harry used two hands to tickle him and shook his head , "What were you even doing pretending to pass out ?"

Louis let out a sigh of relief when Harry stopped , giggles still rolling out , "N-Nothing , just saw this trend where you pretend to faint to get good reaction ." He then poked Harry's dimple , "Didn't want to take it too seriously because you worry about me too much and I didn't want to scare you ."

Harry held himself on his hands above Louis and kissed him , "You're cute ." 

~~

~~

Louis walked Harry to his car , he held Harry's hand and with his free hand he held his phone , secretly recording .

"Can we go swimming when we get home ? It's hot today ." Louis asked as he got with Harry to his car , Harry smiled , "Sounds nice . Will you wear the short light blue swimshorts you bought the other day ?" He smirked a bit .

"Maybe ." Louis giggled , "Only if you wear the green ones I got you ."

"Deal ." Harry leaned in and kissed him , then opened the  driver's door and sat in his seat . Louis held the door as he stood at Harry's side , "It's so hot inside the car , put the AC on ."

"Yeah ." Harry nodded and turned the car on , then reached to switch the AC on to full blast . What he didn't expect , was for glitter to fly out of the air vents and right at him , covering him with glitter that stuck to his clothes and face .

Louis , who was now visibly recording with his phone held up , couldn't help laughing as he watched Harry's face .

"What the actual fuck ." Harry turned to look at Louis , who was still laughing . Harry shook his head , "This is still going , how much glitter did you put in there ."

"I put s-so much in there ." Louis said through giggles .

"Baby you do realize I need to do out for a ride with my guards in ten minutes ."

"You look really good like this ." Louis giggled and poked his dimple , Harry shook his head and turned the car off , he stepped out of the car and shut the door , then threw Louis over his shoulder , "You're going into shower with me , and you're going to help me get rid of that glitter ."

Louis let out a squeak of surprise when Harry picked him up , he kicked his legs a bit , "Definitely worth it ." He giggled and let Harry carry him into the office building .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

(you can skip to 0:26 for the glitter bomb I got the inspiration from)