Passenger Princess

Summary : I hope no one is surprised that Louis is a passenger princess .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry smiled as he opened the passenger's door for Louis to get in , Louis gave his bicep a light squeeze and sat down in the seat , "You're cute when you open doors for me ."

"I open doors for you because you're cute ." Harry said before closing the door and getting in the driver's seat .

Louis buckled himself and then took his shoes off , crossing his legs on the seat . "How long is the ride ?"

"About an hour ." Harry said as he pulled out of the parking spot . He went through the front gates of the office building and pulled into the street , looking over to Louis when he saw him rubbing his hands on his legs . "Are you cold ?"

"A little bit ." Louis shrugged .

"My jacket is in the backseat , you can grab it ." Harry told him .

Louis looked to the backseat and stretched out to grab Harry's big jacket . He laid it over his legs like a blanket and smiled , leaning down to sniff at the collar of the jacket .

Harry smiled at the little gesture , he stopped at a red light and turned to Louis , leaning over the console , "Kiss me ."

"No , you're driving ." Louis teased with blush on his cheeks , holding back a smile , "That's dangerous ."

Harry squinted his eyes at him a bit in a playful glare , reaching one hand out to tickle him , "Never say no to a kiss ."

Louis laughed and grabbed his hand to stop him , his legs curling up to his chest , "S-Stop ! The light is green !"

"I'm not moving until you kiss me ." Harry stopped the tickles , holding Louis' hand instead .

Louis grabbed his cheeks and pressed a noisy kiss to his lips , "You're a child sometimes ."

Harry focused back on the road with a smirk on his face , Louis glanced at him and punched him in the arm , "Drop that smirk off ." He then rubbed the spot he punched .

"You do know it doesn't hurt , right ?" Harry said , a light smile on his lips .

"Of course it does , I'm strong ." Louis flexed his muscles .

"The strongest ." Harry went along .

Louis then grabbed his phone and connected it to the car , playing songs for them . He smiled wider at Harry tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song , "It's a good song , isn't it ?"

"Yeah , sounds good ." Harry nodded .

"Do you still have snacks here ?" Louis opened the glovebox and smiled when he saw a small chips bag , along witha few kinder chocolate bars .

"I keep these in the car only for you ." Harry said as Louis opened the chips bag .

"Because you looove me ." Louis squeezed Harry's bicep a few times lovingly and turned to sit sideways , his back against the door and legs over the console on Harry's lap .

Harry took one hand off the wheel to wrap around Louis' ankle , he opened his mouth for Louis to feed him a chip , "Comfortable ?"

"Mm , very ." Louis nodded and popped another chip in his mouth .

Harry ate another chip that Louis fed him . "You're not eating the chocolate ?"

"I'm starting with the chips , then I'll even out the saltiness with the sweet from the chocolate ."

Harry rubbed his thumb on the bone of Louis' ankle , he glanced over at him and smiled to himself as he looked back on the road .

"What ." Louis nudged his foot into Harry's stomach .

"Nothing ." Harry squeezed his ankle . "You're beautiful ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author