"Ow , Hazzie"

Summary : Louis has a habit of saying "ow" to scare Harry a little bit .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was sitting on the couch in Harry's office , while Harry was busy writing a report , typing quickly on his keyboard .

Louis was a bit bored scrolling through his phone ; it was raining heavily outside and the two finished lunch almost an hour ago , and he was too cold to leave the warm office .

He stood up from the couch , "Hazzie I'm making tea , want a cup ?"

"Sure baby ."

Louis glanced at him , not even surprised that Harry's eyes were glued to the screen . He put the kettle on to boil and placed two mugs on the countertop with teabags in them , tapping his fingers on the surface as he waited for the kettle to finish .

He looked at Harry again and sighed , before a smile made it's way on his lips . He bit it back and turned to the mugs , "Oh , oww ."

Harry's head snapped up , "What happened ?" He stood up from his seat and walked over to Louis .

Louis couldn't help his giggle , "Nothing . Wanted to pull you out of that screen , give you a little break ."

Harry scanned him quickly and sighed , "You scared me , baby , you do realize that ." He put his arms around his waist from the side , hands laced on his hip .

"I know , it was my intention ." Louis leaned against his chest with a smile on his lips .

"Menace ." Harry squeezed him .

~~

"Get away from me !"

Once again , Harry was chasing Louis around the mansion ; he finished a long training session at his home gym , he was covered in sweat and stinking of it - and Louis refused to go anywhere near him before he had a shower .

Harry couldn't take no .

Louis ran around the kitchen island , squealing in laughter when Harry jumped over the island to reach him . Louis managed to run away and bolted to the stairs , running up to the second floor with Harry right behind him .

Harry jumped two stairs at a time and reached Louis when he was almost at their bedroom door , "Got you !" He wrapped his arms around his waist and swung him up into his arms , walking with him into the bedroom .

Louis laughed loudly , squeaking when he was dropped on the bed with Harry ontop of him .

"Ow , Hazzie , oww !"

Harry froze and held himself up on all fours , "Was I hurting you ?"

"No ." Louis giggled , laughing more when Harry grabbed one of the smaller pillows and - very gently - smacked him with it .

"Stop fucking scaring me like that , baby ." Harry let Louis grab the pillow from his hand . 

Louis grinned up at him , "Your reaction is the best part though ." He pushed Harry off , "Now go shower you stink so bad ."

"You're coming with me ." Harry grabbed him off the bed and put him over his shoulder , giving his bum a light smack on the way to the bathroom .

~~

Louis was laying on the cloud couch with Harry sitting next to him , Louis' fluffy-sock-clad feet in Harry's lap as Harry gave him a foot rub .

There was a movie playing on the TV , which was taking all of Louis' attention . Harry kept glancing at him as he rubbed his small feet , waiting for Louis to give him some attention aswell .

"Baby ."

"Mm ?" Louis hummed with his eyes still on the movie .

Harry scrunched his nose when he looked at the TV , only to find that Louis was staring at a topless Chris Hemsworth .

"Baby ."

"Hazzie I'm watching ." Louis nudged his heel lightly into Harry's stomach , "Let me watch ." Louis knew what he was doing ; he knew he was getting Harry jealous of the Thor's character .

Harry clenched his jaw , "No ." He held one of Louis' feet and tickled the bottom of it .

"H-Hey -- Hazzie stop ." Louis laughed as he tried pulling his foot out of his grip , squirming on the couch .

"I know you're doing this on purpose , you little tease ." Harry grabbed his other foot aswell , holding both ankles with one hand in a strong grip .

"Ow ! Ow !"

Harry immediately released his grip , Louis pulled his knees to his chest to get his feet away from Harry , he was laughing still when he saw Harry's expression .

"I wasn't actually hurting you , was I ?" Harry realized , Louis shook his head , "No ."

Harry huffed and quickly crawled over to him , "You've got to stop doing that ." He tickled his tummy and sides , "Stop saying 'ow' to scare me ."

"N-Never !" Louis laughed as he pushed at Harry's hands , "It's s-so much fun !" He squirmed to get away , though Harry kept on tickling .

"You're abusing my worrisome to get away with being a little shit --"

"B-Because you have s-such cute reaction !" Louis called through laughter , "Hazzie -- ow , ow , stop !"

Harry slowed down to a stop , he scanned Louis quickly to see if he hurt him , "Did I hurt you this time ?"

"No . Just needed to breathe . I'm okay ." Louis panted , the last giggles leaving his lips .

Harry sighed out loud and plopped down ontop of Louis , face in his shoulder , "I hope you do realize it actually gives me a fright every time you say 'ow' ."

"I know , and I love that you're so worried ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders , "You'll never hurt me , Hazzie , you're always so gentle . And you know that if anything ever happens I tell you for real ."

"I know baby ." Harry kissed his shoulder , "I hate thinking of that possibility , even on accident ."

"Then stop thinking about it . Play fights won't hurt me . You won't hurt me ."

Harry pressed kisses to his shoulder , trailing them up his neck and smiling lightly when he scrunched up from the tickles . He kissed his cheek , then kissed his lips sweetly .

Louis kissed him for a bit , pulling back to poke both Harry's dimples , "You know I won't stop saying 'ow' , right ?"

"Yeah I figured ." Harry scrunched his nose with a fond smile on his lips , "I'll let you get away with it because you're too cute ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author