Sessions

Summary : A peek into Louis' life going to therapy .

DISCLAIMER : I am not a therapist , nor do I go to a therapist . Do not take anything I write here as advice , I am not a professional and I am not trying to educate or advice to anyone !!

Happy Passover , Ramadan Kareem and Happy Easter to all of my readers ❤️

Enjoy x

~~

Harry parked the Range Rover outside the building and looked over to Louis , who was in the passengers's seat fumbling with his sweater paws and biting his lower lip .

"Baby ." Harry took his hand , "There's nothing to worry about . Helene is very lovely , and I won't go anywhere too far - I'll be around the streets here with my guards ."

Louis nodded at his words , Harry kissed his knuckles before releasing his hand so they could step out of the car . Harry locked the car and put his arm around Louis , they walked into the building and went up the elevator to the fourth floor .

They stepped out of the elevator and took a turn right , going into the lobby of the office . Louis went to the front desk , "H-Hi . I have an appointment with Helene , the therapist . I'm Louis Tomlinson ."

The woman behind the desk nodded and clicked the computer mouse a few times , then nodded , "Mrs. Horlyck will be ready to see you in a few minutes . You can sit right here , she'll step out of the room and call your name shortly ."

Louis nodded and said a small 'thank you' , then went with Harry to sit on the chairs outside Helene's room .

Harry put his hand on Louis' leg , "Want to tell me what's making you so nervous ?"

Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulder , "First meetings are always awkward . A-And - and she's a stranger , and I know that talking about everything makes me emotional and cry . I hate crying in front of people I don't trust ."

"It is her job though . She sees people cry all the time , and she knows how to handle this . Let her do her job , and you do yours ."

Louis nodded a bit , staying silent . He smiled softly when he felt Harry caressing his thigh to calm him down , he leaned into the touch and focused on his breathing to calm himself down .

Minutes later the door opened and a woman with blonde hair stepped outside , her eyes fell in the couple and her smile widened , "Oh you grew up beautifully , haven't you ."

Harry stood up from his seat with Louis right after him , he approached Helene and gave her a short hug , "Good to see you ."

Helene smiled up at him , "Good to see you too . It's been a while . I'm not complaining , you're proper busy and everyone knows that ." She then turned to Louis and held her hand out , "Hi , Helene Horlyck ."

"Louis ." Louis shook her hand with a smile , still a bit nervous .

"Come on in , let's chat up a bit ." She smiled and walked into the room , leaving the door open for Louis to follow her .

Harry cupped Louis' face and kissed him quickly , "Go , I'll be here when you're finished ." He gave him one more kiss and nudged him to go into the room , watching as he closed the door behind him .

~~~~

Harry was back at the building a few minutes before Louis' session was finished , he spent the time walking around the area with his guards , showing their presence (and maybe marking their territory to scare away bad guys) .