Mr. Rude

Summary : Louis accidentally walks in on a meeting , and the man doesn't know who Louis is .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled at Laura , who was sitting behind the front desk , "Good morning ."

"Good morning sweet ." She smiled and went back to the phone call , clicking her computer mouse .

Louis leaned over the desk and took a few M&Ms from the small bowl , giggling quietly when Laura playfully flicked his hand .

He made his way to Harry's office as he put the M&Ms in his mouth , wiping his hands before punching the code in . He pushed the heavy door open and stepped inside , freezing when he saw Harry was sitting behind his desk with a man in a suit sitting in front of him .

"Oh - oh I'm sorry ." He blushed as the two turned their heads towards him .

What he didn't expect , was for the man in the suit to speak up before Harry did .

"Sorry ? You're sorry ?" The man turned in his chair , "How fucking dare you walk into this office as if it's yours ? Have you never heard of fucking knocking ? Get the fuck out of here now ."

The man turned turned back to face Harry , freezing when he saw Harry was holding his gun pointed at him .

"Say that again . I fucking dare you ." Harry glared .

"H-Harry put the gun down ." Louis' hand gripped the door handle ; deep inside he knew Harry wouldn't shoot , but just the fact that he was holding a gun at someone scared him .

"Mr. Styles , I-I don't understand --"

"You're sitting in my office , speaking out as if you own it ." Harry stood up from his seat , his gun still pointed at the man , "Talking like that to my boyfriend , my lover , of all people ."

The man paled , "I a-apologize , I didn't know --"

"That's no excuse . What if it was someone else ? My secretary ? My guard ? My friend ?" Harry shook his head as he circled the desk , "You dared to talk like that to someone in my building , in my office . And that someone happened to be my lover , no less ." He pressed the gun to his temple .

"Harry stop it , please ." Louis spoke up .

Harry took his radio out of his belt , "Axel , get in my office ." He told one of his guards , then turned to Louis , "Baby open the door for the guard to escort him out ."

Louis opened the office door , seconds later Axel , one of the guards , walked in . 

Harry took the gun off the man's temple and gave Axel orders , "Take him to get his credentials and make sure he leaves the building ."

Axel nodded and grabbed the man's arm , the man stood up and let Axel take him out of the office .

Harry followed them and closed the door behind them , turning to Louis . "You alright , baby ?"

Louis shook his head and stepped away from Harry , "That was not necessarry at all , you do realize that ?"

"I won't let anyone talk to you like that ." Harry stood his ground .

"Pulling a gun at him ? Are you being serious ?" Louis huffed , "I would've let it slide if you yelled or something , Harry , but a gun ? That was -- ugh . I can't believe you did that ." He moved further away to the small round dining table near the large glass windows .

Harry tucked his gun back into his belt and followed Louis , his steps were slow and careful . "I didn't mean to upset you baby . He was being rude , not just the way he talked to you , but the way he allowed himself to act like that in my office , in the building I own . Stepping over my authority as if it didn't matter . I wasn't going to let him get away with it ."

"I didn't expect for you to let him get away with it , I was talking about the fact you chose to pull a gun out at him instead of choosing other ways to handle it ." Louis shook his head , "You -- a gun , Harry . A gun wasn't necessarry ."

"I needed to scare him proper ."

"You're already pretty scary without drawing out a gun ." 

"Do I scare you ?"

"That's not the point of this talk . The point is , draw a gun when it's necessarry ."

"And today it was necessarry ."

Louis huffed . "You're impossible ."

Harry walked closer and put his hands on Louis' waist , "I'll work on it ."

"Like you worked on saying 'please' and 'thank you' to people ?"

Harry cracked a smile , "I'll work on it better ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author