"I'm The Fastest Man You've Ever Seen In Your Life"

Summary : Following Louis' fractured elbow .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis stood in a line with Odin , Zeus and Apollo , left leg in front of him and right leg behind him .

"Three , two , one , go ." 

He took off running , the three dogs hot on his tail . He giggled as he broke his run , "They're so fast ."

"Faster than you , that's for sure ." Liam chuckled , Louis put his hands on his hips , "They may be faster than me , but you sure aren't ."

Liam pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on , "Is that a challenge ?"

"I dare you ." Louis smiled , Liam squinted his eyes at him , "Challenge accepted ."

They moved to stand side by side , Louis counted down , "Three , two , one , go ."

They took off running , Louis crossed the line a second before Liam . He threw his arms up in the air as he broke his run , "I won ! I knew it !"

"No way , no way ! I want a rematch !" Liam laughed , Louis giggled and shoved his shoulder lightly , "You're such a sure loser ."

"Rematch ." Liam stood at the line , Louis stood next to him , "Three , two , one , go ."

They took off running , they were side by side almost all the way . Liam broke his run first when he saw they were headed towards a wall , causing Louis to cross the line first .

Louis put his arms out to break the run and turned a bit to the side , feeling a pain shooting up his arm to his elbow as he broke the run against the wall .

He gasped out and stumbled backwards , landing on his bum . "Oh , oww ." He held his arm to his chest .

"Oh fuck , Lou are you okay ?" Liam kneeled in front of him , "Where did you hurt yourself ."

"My elbow -- ow ." Louis pouted when it hurt to move his arm , "I hope I didn't break anything ."

Liam rubbed his shoulder , then it dawned on him . "Shit , Harry is going to kill me ."

"Stop it , he won't do anything ."

"Oh , you want to bet ? I'm going to get a bullet for sure ." Liam chuckled , "Fuck ." He sighed and pulled his phone out to call Harry .

"Liam what's up ?"

"Hey , Harry . Are you free ?"

"I'm on my way to a meeting , anything important ?"

Louis took the phone from Liam's hand , "Hazzie ."

"Hey baby , everything okay ?"

"Is the meeting super important ?"

Harry was quiet for two seconds .

"Where are you ? I'll be there in a minute ."

"No , stop , I don't want you to worry ."

"Well then breaking news , baby , I'm already worried . What happened ?"

"You have to promise me something ." Louis held back a pained whine when he accidentally moved his hurt arm .

"Anything ."

"Promise me you won't do anything to Li ."

It was silent for a few seconds .

"I'll fucking kill him , what did he do ?"

"Nothing , Hazzie ." Louis whined , "Don't come here , we're fine ."