Nerf Gun

Summary : Louis challenges Harry to a nerf gun fight .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the mansion and took the gun belt off , leaving it on the round table in the middle the lobby . "Baby I'm home ." He called out , though it was quiet .

"Baby ?" Harry walked into the kitchen , seeing something on the island counter . He walked closer and saw a nerf gun with nerf bullets lined up next to it , with a note handwritten by Louis .

youre challenged to a nerf-gun fight
loser has to cook dinner - winner gets to pick dinner
may the odds be with you :)

p.s I want alfredo pasta

Harry chuckled to himself , "Cute ." He mumbled and took his nerf gun , loading it with nerf bullets and putting the rest in his pocket .

He held the nerf gun in front of him and tip-toed back to the lobby , then crossed the lobby to get to the living room . He peeked into the massive room before walking in , then a nerf bullet flew right by his head .

"Augh , my aim sucks !" Louis called from behind the couch , then shot at Harry again . Harry smirked and shot at Louis , then lowered to kneel behind the couch aswell on the opposite side of the massive livong room , "Baby you do realize who you challenged to a gun fight , don't you ?"

Louis giggled , "I'm not afraid of you , mister , and I'm going to win !"

"Alright , then ." Harry jumped from behind the couch and stood ontop of it , shooting nerf bullets towards where Louis was hiding .

Louis squealed and covered his head with his arms , laughing as he crawled on the floor to the end of the couch .

"Shit ." Harry cursed when he ran out of bullets and reached into his pocket , he was loading new bullets when Louis jump-rolled on the floor from behind the couch , kneeling and holding the gun towards Harry .

Harry made a quick move of jumping off the couch , rolling on the floor as Louis shot nerf bullets at him . Harry hid back behind the couch again and collected the bullets Louis shot at him so he could reload .

Louis quickly collected the nerf bullets scattered on the floor and hid behind the couch , a grin on his lips , "Giving up already ?" He called over his shoulder as he loaded his nerf gun .

"You messed with a man trained by assassins , baby ." Harry called back , he peeked from behind the couch and couldn't see Louis , so he cralwed quietly along the couch , stopping when he could see Louis from around the corner , with his back towards him .

Louis , who didn't see Harry , peeked from behind the corner of the couch to find that the room was clear . He moved quietly to sit on his knees and poked his head out of the corner to see more , before he let out a loud squeal when he felt arms wrapping around his waist from behind .

Harry grinned as he fell with Louis to the floor on their sides , he tried wrestling the nerf gun out of Louis' hands , since he abandoned his own in favour of messing with Louis .

"That's cheating !" Louis called through laughter as Harry tried grabbing his nerf gun half-heartedly , Harry overpowered Louis easily and caged him to the floor under him .

Louis had his nerf gun hugged in his arms tightly , giggling uncontrollably , "I won ! You left your gun and went for mine and th-that's cheating !" His laughter escalated when Harry tickled him .

Harry shook his head , "You challenged me to a gun fight baby , you should've known better ." He tickled him a bit more , only stopping when Louis started to kick him .

Louis quickly rolled away and sat up , he held his nerf gun up towards Harry and shot a bullet , grinning when it bounced off his chest . "I won ."

Harry sighed , he sat on the floor and leaned back against the couch with a smile , "Cute way of greeting me when I get home ." He held his hand out for Louis to take , "Although I'd like to be greeted some other way too ."

Louis took his hand , Harry pulled him closer until Louis was in his lap , he wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and kissed him sweetly .

"Mm , I'll think about it for next time . Nerf guns are fun ." Louis gave him a cute smile , then poked Harry's dimples , "I'd like my alfredo pasta now , thank you , Hazzie ." He kissed him quickly and moved out of his lap .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author