Car Keys

Summary : In the beginning of their relationship , when Louis lived in the apartment , he used to hide Harry's keys to keep him from leaving .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis watched with a pout on his lips as Harry took the empty takeout boxes to the kitchen , looking to the car keys that were on the living room table .

Harry returned to the living room and smiled at the pout on Louis' lips , he squished his cheeks with his hand gently , "Don't pout baby ."

"Can you stay for a bit longer ? It's not so late ." Louis asked with a pout still on his lips .

"You're falling asleep on my shoulder , you should go to bed ." Harry took the two glasses to the sink .

Louis waited until Harry was far away enough , then quickly reached for the car keys from the table and shoved them behind the couch pillows .

Harry returned to the living room and sat in front of Louis , "Want me to carry you to bed ?"

"No ." Louis giggled sleepily .

"Come here ." Harry moved Louis' legs to lay over his lap , then wrapped his arms around Louis to pull him into a cuddle . 

Louis melted into the cuddle , head laid on Harry's shoulder as he closed his eyes . Harry kissed his head , "I'll text you tomorrow morning ."

"Mmph ." Louis whined a bit , only making Harry smile .

Harry gave him a squeeze before he pulled back from the cuddle and moved Louis' legs off , going to grab his gun from the table - seeing that his car keys were missing . He bit back his smile and turned to Louis , who was leaned against the back of the couch on his side .

"Baby ."

"Mm ?" Louis looked up at him sleepily .

"Where are my car keys ?" 

Louis looked over to the table and shrugged , "I don't know ."

"No ?"

"No , I don't know where they are ."

"I can't go back to my house if I don't have my car keys ."

"Okay then ." Louis closed his eyes again with a small smile on his lips .

"How about you help me look for it ?" Harry nudged his knee gently .

"Too sleepy for that ." Louis grabbed the soft blanket to cover himself .

Harry grabbed the blanket and raised his eyebrow at Louis , who blushed soft-pink and let out a giggle .

"Baby ."

"Harry ."

"My car keys ."

"I don't know where it is ."

Harry let go of the blanket and scrunched his nose ; he knew Louis took it , and thought he was the cutest for doing so and pretending he didn't . He let out a sigh and sat back down on the couch , "Guess I'm staying , then ."

"Yay ." Louis smiled and returned his legs to Harry's lap .

Harry turned to face Louis and wrapped his arms around him in a cuddle , smiling at how quickly Louis melted into the hug . He then dug around the couch behind Louis and fished the car keys out , laughing when Louis whined out 'nooo' .

"You are the absolute cutest ." Harry gave Louis a loving squeeze , holding him for a few seconds before pulling back and cupping his face , "So cute ." He kissed him .

Louis curled his fingers into Harry's collar to keep him from leaving , pouting when Harry pulled back from the kiss .

"Why so pouty ." Harry smiled and squished his cheeks .

"I haven't seen you the past two weeks and now you're leaving again ." Louis pressed his face to Harry's shoulder .

"I know , baby ." Harry wrapped him in a cuddle . "How about I stay until you fall asleep ? And tomorrow we can meet up for lunch ."

Louis nodded into his shoulder , "Okay ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author