Getaway Gone Wrong

Summary : Literally what the title says .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis watched as Harry's guards took their luggage off the plane and into their rented car , while Harry was talking to the local security team who was going to secure their trip alongside his guards .

Harry finished and shook their hands , then walked over to Louis . He put his hand on his waist , "Ready to go ?"

"Ready ." Louis smiled , Harry walked him to the passenger's seat and opened the door for him . Louis poked his finger into Harry's middle , "You know you don't have to open doors for me ."

"You know you can just let me open doors for you without you whining about it ." Harry nudged him gently to sit inside . 

Louis sat in his seat and watched as Harry got into the driver's seat , the guards scattered to the rest of the cars and they began their drive to the private cabin they rented for their stay .

~~

After the guards finished scanning the cabin they left , leaving Harry and Louis finally alone .

Louis took Harry's hand and pulled him along to the balcony on the second floor , "Look at the view , it's so pretty ." He stood at the railing , Harry stood behind him and put his hands on either side of him on the railing . "It is a beautiful view ."

"I'm definitely having my morning tea out here ." Louis leaned back against Harry's chest .

Harry pressed his smile to the top of Louis' head and wrapped his arms around him , "You know what else we should do out here ?" He asked , Louis tilted his head up to look at him upside down , "What ?"

Harry nodded his head to the side , where the daybed stood , "We should tick the daybed off your bucket list ." He gave him a light squeeze around the waist .

Louis looked over to the daybed and blushed , "It feels too public , Hazzie ."

"We don't have to , baby , I was just offering ." Harry assured him and pressed a few more kisses to the top of his head , "I'll go cook something ." He released his hold around Louis and turned to go inside .

"Can I help ?" Louis followed him inside .

~~

It was their second night at the cabin , they just finished watching a movie in the living room . Louis was asleep on the couch with his head on a pillow and a soft blanket around him , his feet in Harry's lap .

Harry turned the TV off and stood up from the couch , he lifted Louis up in his arms and carried him upstairs to the master bedroom .

Louis stirred awake and pouted , "You didn't have to carry me ." He said , though still cuddled up to Harry's chest . Harry was just placing Louis down on the bed , when there was a faint noise from downstairs .

Both Harry's and Louis' heads snapped to the door , Louis felt his heart dropping in his chest . Harry turned to look at Louis and guided Louis to look at him , he pressed his finger to his lips to signal to him to stay quiet .

Louis nodded his head and swallowed thickly as Harry lifted him back up and quietly walked him into the closet-room . He put Louis down in the corner of the room and took two guns out of the suitcase , he cocked one and took Louis' hand , wrapping it around the handle .

Louis' hand shook around the gun , he brought his other hand to hold it aswell and watched as Harry cocked the second gun , then took a knife and shoved it into his belt under the shirt . He grabbed the small radio and switched some channels until he landed on the right one .