Bathtime

Summary : Louis and Harry spend an evening together in the bathtub .

Enjoy x

~~

"No , go away . Get away from me !"

Harry grinned as he chased Louis around the house , Louis squealed as he ran as fast as he could , giggling heartedly . Harry finished a long session at the Gym in the basement , and when he came back upstairs to the living room to give Louis a kiss - Louis shoved him away and said he was sweaty and smelly .

And no one said no to Harry , ever .

Louis ran out of the living room to the kitchen , around the island and then around the large dining table .

"Doesn't matter how hard you try , you can never run away from me ." Harry smirked from the other side of the table , Louis giggled breathlessly and shook his head , "Keep dreaming , I'm faster than you ."

Harry raised an eyebrow , before shoving the chairs out of the way and climbing ontop of the table . Louis squealed in surprise and took off running , though he wasn't fast enough as Harry grabbed him around the waist and lifted him up .

He laughed as he kicked his feet in the air , "No !!"

"All mine now ." Harry put Louis down , though kept him in his arms as he twisted him around to face him . Louis had the widest grin on his lips , cheeks red and stretched , eyes crinkling . Harry took his time to admire before Louis poked both his dimples , "You stink ."

"Take a bath with me ."

Louis raised his eyebrows , "U-Uhm -- I -- ..." He swallowed thickly , "D-Do you mean , like -- ..."

"I want you to take a bath with me , baby ." Harry repeated himself , "Do you want to ?"

Louis kept quiet , avoiding eye contact as he focused on a spot on Harry's tank top . He gasped quietly when Harry picked him up off his feet and sat him ontop of the dining table , "Talk to me . What's on your mind ?"

"W-Well ... I just - I just thought , that uhm ... you-- you'd want to do something e-else ..." Louis stuttered out .

Harry grabbed his chin with his thumb and finger , pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek . He trailed the kisses until he reached his lips , then pecked the tip of his nose . "You're not ready , and I know that . I wasn't thinking about anything but a bath , baby . I promise you . I won't ever do anything you don't want me to ."

Louis bit his lower lip as he nodded , Harry kissed him once more , "Take a bath with me ."

"Okay ."

Harry smiled and grabbed Louis , lifting him up to carry him up the stairs .

~

Once the tub was full Harry handed Louis the basket full of bath bombs , "Choose one ."

Louis looked at the different colours , before picking the mint-green one . He put it in the water and watched as it dissolved , he moved his hand around to mix up and get the water to colour faster . He turned around and gasped when he saw that Harry was fully naked , he slapped his hands over his eyes and turned his back to Harry shyly , cheeks burning red with blush .

Harry chuckled as he walked closer , hands resting on Louis' waist , "Don't be shy , it's not the first time you see me naked ."

"K-Kind of is ." Louis mumbled , shivering when Harry pressed a kiss to his shoulder , where it was showing under the shirt .