Discoveries

Summary : Harry accidentally finds out something about Louis' past .

*Trigger Warning - sexual harrasment*

Enjoy x

~~

Harry watched Louis , staring at him as he patted at his lips with the pad of his middle finger , coating them with a thin layer of lip balm .

Louis looked up from the front camera of his phone , cheeks turning red . "Look away ."

"No ."

"Creep ." Louis turned so his back faced him , he finished and put the lip balm back in his pocket , turning back to face Harry - who , of course , was still staring .

"Come here ." Harry pushed back a little bit from his desk at his home office , Louis walked over and propped himself up on the desk away from Harry . 

Harry raised an eyebrow , he stood up from his chair and moved to fit himself between Louis' knees , hands pressed to the desk on either side of Louis . He leaned in to kiss him , though Louis turned his head to the side , "Hazzie no , I just put the lip balm on ."

"I don't care ." He chased after his lips , though Louis turned his head to the other side and giggled , "Stop it , I'll kiss you later I promise ."

"You'll kiss me now , and kiss me later too ." Harry smiled softly as his giggles before stealing a kiss , Louis whined a bit and reached to cover his mouth , "That was mean ."

Harry only kissed him again and moved his hands to hold his waist , Louis kissed back for two more seconds before grabbing Harry's cheeks and pushing him away , "Meanie ." He pushed him away and jumped off the table , walking towards the door of the office .

He giggled and took off running when he heard Harry's footsteps following , though wasn't quick enough . He squealed when Harry grabbed his waist and turned him around , giggling when Harry kissed him again .

Harry walked him backwards , one arm around his waist , his other hand pressed to the back of his head , so as he pressed him against the door he didn't bump his head uncomfortably .

Louis hummed , his hands moving up Harry's chest to his shoulders , then up to cup his cheeks , smiling when he felt both of Harry's hands on his waist . Harry kissed him deeper , crowding his space at he kept him against the door , before grabbing his wrists and pressing them to the door on either side of him .

What he didn't expect , was for Louis to start squirming and struggling .

"Stop - Stop , no , I -- stop , get off , get off , get off -- stop stop , no no no no --" Louis' voice was trembling as he tugged at his wrists and struggled to free himself .

Harry's mind went blank for a second as he let Louis go , he kept his hands pressed to the door as he stared forward ; he was anything but stupid - Louis' reaction was because something happened to him .

He turned his head to look at Louis , who moved himself far from Harry - almost at the other side of the massive room , his wrists pressed to his chest as he stared into nothing , his eyes glossy and lip between his teeth .

"Louis ." Harry said his name gently , the inside of his chest hurt and his body felt on fire with rage at the thought of someone hurting Louis .

Louis looked over to Harry , a tear falling down his cheek . He wiped it off and sniffled , "S-Sorry ."