Funeral

Summary : Chess' funeral .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis barely slept at night . He was restless , tossing and turning . He tried to quiet down his mind , just enough so he could get a bit of sleep . He couldn't .

Harry stayed up with him . He couldn't rest while Louis was working himself up , he held him and kissed him for as long as Louis let him before Louis pulled away and scooted over a bit for some space .

It was early in the morning , around six a.m , that Louis decided he'd had enough of trying to sleep . He stood up from from and went to shower and brush his teeth .

He stepped out of the bathroom in his robe that he put in the mini-drier , Harry just finished making their bed and put the last pillows at the top .

Harry walked over to him and kissed his forehead , hands on Louis' waist pulling him closer to his body . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry and leaned his head on his chest , letting out a soft sigh when Harry gave him a warm squeeze .

"I'll shower and make us breakfast ." Harry kissed the top of his head , breathing in the scent of his shampoo before letting go so Louis could go get dressed .

Harry showered quickly and put on his clothes , Louis was sitting on the cloud couch wrapped in a blanket and watching cartoons . He made a stop to kiss his cheek and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast .

He brought everything up to the lounge on a tray , placing it on the table . He handed Louis his tea cup , Louis held the cup with both hands , blowing on the drink a bit . Harry was looking at him , he glanced at Harry quickly before looking back to the TV . Neither said a word .

Harry ate his toast and finished his coffee , looking at the clock on the wall . "We need to get ready ."

Louis put his half-eaten toast and finished tea cup on the table , and followed Harry to the closet-room in their bedroom .

They got dressed quietly , Harry kept looking over at Louis . He put his gun and knife in his belt , slipping a punching ring into one of his pockets , then turned to Louis .

Louis' mouth was in a frown , jaw tight and eyes already glossy . Harry wordlessly pulled Louis into a tight cuddle , his arms held Louis as tightly as he could without suffocating him . Louis took in a shaky breath and sighed , Harry brought one hand up to cup the back of Louis' head as he leaned down to kiss his temple .

Liam and Victor picked them up , Liam stepped out of the passenger's seat and gave Louis a tight hug , patting Harry on the shoulder .

Harry opened the backseat door for Louis to get in , Louis smiled a bit when he saw that Odin was in the backseat aswell . He got inside and hugged Odin , petting and kissing him . Harry sat next to him and kissed Odin aswell .

Louis kept his arms wrapped around Odin all the ride ; he wanted Odin to be in his lap , but couldn't because of the injury in his leg from the bullet graze . He was pressed to Harry's side with Odin on his other side , both calming him down in their presence .

~~

They reached the cemetary . Louis felt like he couldn't breathe .