Hiccups

Summary : Guess who gets hiccups ?

Enjoy x

~~

Louis finished his second glass of wine , grinning as he placed the glass down on the living room table and reached for a graham cracker so he could dip it in the melted chocolate .

Harry smiled as he watched Louis dipping the cracker in the chocolate , then cupping under his chin as he threw the cracker in his mouth .

"Mm , I just love chocolate ." Louis hummed and reached for the wine bottle to pour himself some more .

"How about you pause with the chocolate and wine , and come kiss me instead ?" Harry put his wine glass down on the table , his other hand grabbing Louis' hand .

Louis smiled and laced his fingers with Harry's , reaching to lace his other hand too and pull himself to straddle Harry's lap . He cupped Harry's face and kissed him , draping himself on Harry's chest .

Harry hummed and melted under him , his massive hands cupping Louis' hips , sliding down to his bum and thighs , then back up to his waist .

Louis pulled back from kissing and gave Harry a cute smile . "There . Happy now ?"

"No , you need to kiss me more ." Harry leaned forward to kiss Louis again , arms wrapping tightly around Louis' waist to keep him in place .

Louis giggled a bit and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , he kissed him a few times before tilting his head up , "Alright , well that's enough now ." He teased , then giggled again when Harry pressed kisses to his neck instead . He scrunched up his shoulders and squirmed off his lap , flopping down on the couch on his back .

Harry smiled at his cuteness and put his hand on his knee , "You either come back here or I'm following you down ."

"I'll fight you off ." Louis held his legs in the air , as if ready to kick Harry away . "You try to come here and I'll -- hic ."

Harry smiled at him in amusement , both pausing the play fight . Harry let out a small laugh , "Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter ."

"Ugh , I hate hic--cups ." Louis whined , "It takes me ages to get rid of it ."

"Come here , I'll help you ." Harry opened his arms , "Tell me what to do ."

"Wait , I'll try holding my breath ." Louis took a deep breath , then covered his mouth and pinched his nose close . Harry only watched him fondly , hand caressing Louis' leg that was now on his lap .

Louis lasted less than twenty seconds before he moved his hand off and breathed again , he waited a few seconds and smiled , "I think it's gone ."

"Shame . It was cute ." Harry squeezed his ankle gently .

"Easy for you to say , you weren't the one with hiccups ." Louis sat up and poked his dimple . "I hurts me here -- hic ." Another hiccup left Louis' mouth as he tapped the middle of his chest . "Ow ." He whined .

Harry smiled wider , Louis punched his shoulder lightly , "Don't laugh , help me ."

"Alright , how does one get rid of hiccups ." Harry asked .

"Holding your breath , laughing , getting scared ." Louis listed .

"I don't want to scare you ."

"Well then make a funny face so I -- hic -- laugh ." Louis reached his hand out and squished Harry's cheeks .

Harry crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out a bit while Louis was squishing his cheeks , making Louis laugh , "Oh my god , I didn't actually think you would ." He threw his head back .

"It's worth it when you laugh ." Harry smiled at his scrunched up face and reached his hand out to dig his fingers into his tummy to tickle him .

"No no no don't tickle , Harry !" Louis laughed more and squirmed away , ending up rolling off the couch . He laid on the carpet on the floor and kicked Harry's leg , "That was mean ."

"Well your hiccups seem to be gone , even though they were adorable ." Harry held his hands out for Louis to help him up from the floor .

"You could've made more funny faces ." Louis took Harry's hands and pulled himself up , he grabbed his wine glass and took a sip , "Now I won't kiss you for the rest of the wee -- hic . Ugh !" Louis put his glass down .

Harry's amused smile grew larger , "Well only one thing left on your list ." He said as he stood up from the couch .

Louis was confused for a split second , before Harry scooped him up bridal style and tossed him in the air , making him squeal .

"Harry !!" Louis hugged Harry's neck as soon as Harry caught him , "Jesus Christ !!"

Harry grinned and kissed his cheek , "There , I scared the hiccups away . You're welcome ." He put him down on the couch .

"You're mental ." Louis slapped his bicep as he sat next to him .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author