Louis' Hobby

Summary : Louis gets Harry to do one of his hobbies with him .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry raised his eyebrows , an amused smile on his lips as he turned away from the stove to face Louis , who was sitting on the counter behind him . "Can you say that again ?"

Louis gave him a cute smile , "You owe me ."

"I owe you ." Harry repeated .

"Yes . You owe me . I did axe throwing with you , and all these trainings on how to punch and kick . And don't forget last week that you made me cook by myself even though I told you I can't even cut a tomato properly ." Louis kicked his feet a bit back and forth , "So yeah , you owe me ."

Harry's smile grew , he turned the stove off and moved to stand between Louis' knees , "I can't say no to you , can I ?" He wrapped his arms around him , Louis grinned back and poked both his dimples , "Nope ."

"Alright ." He kissed him for a bit before helping him off the counter , "Go set the table , I'll bring the food ."

~~

After dinner Louis helped Harry clear the table and put the leftovers in the fridge , before he took his hand and pulled him along , "Let's gooo ."

Harry let himself get pulled up the stairs to their master bedroom's attached bathroom , Louis started pulling things out of the drawer and turned to Harry , still grinning , "I'm so excited we're doing this ." 

Harry watched as he placed a bottle of face mask on the counter , a brush , two headbands , tweezers and a moisturizer .

Louis turned to him and traced his cheek softly , "You're going to have to shave , Hazzie ."

"Go on , then ." Harry helped Louis up to sit on the counter , before he took out his shaving cream and razor . He washed his face with warm water and turned to Louis , handing him the cream .

Louis took the bottle from him and squeezed a bit out on his fingertips , covering his cheeks , chin , under his nose and a bit down his neck . He then took the razor and turned Harry's head to the side a bit , "I really hope I'll do this good enough ."

"You will , baby ." Harry let his hands rest on his hips right above the thighs , hands sneaking under his large shirt - that was actually his .

"Also I actually like when you have a bit of facial hair . It looks good ." Louis smiled as he carefully shaved Harry's cheek , "Even though it really tickly on my neck ."

"I'll remember that ." Harry smirked .

Louis rolled his eyes playfully , "Of course you will ." He mumbled as he washed the razor , continuing to under his nose . "Purse your lips ." He told him , Harry pressed his lips together for Louis to have better access , watching him with fond eyes .

Louis moved on to shave his other cheek , pressing a gentle kiss to the freshly shaved skin and blushing soft pink .  He moves to his chin , then tilted his head up to access his neck , moving the razor carefully from the bottom up .