Angry

Summary : Harry is angry with Louis - for real .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry looked up when the door to his office buzzed open , a smile spreading on his lips at the sight of Louis . "Hey baby ."

Louis smiled back as he closed the door behind him , "Hi . I've missed you all day ." He pouted a bit as he walked over , "I know you've been busy but you woke up early and left before I woke up ."

Harry pulled the chair back from the desk a bit and opened his arm , a silent invitation to sit in his lap , "I know baby . Had some important emergency meetings early this morning ." He wrapped his arm around Louis as the smaller boy sat in his lap .

"I'm not complaining . Well not much , anyway ." Louis held onto Harry's arm and leaned back into his chest , "What were the meetings about ?"

"Remember I told you about this pharmacy that we tracked arm-dealing at ?"

"Yeah ."

"I'm trashing the fucking place . All of the employees were involved too , they're in custody of the police ."

Louis frowned a bit , "Trash the place ? Completely ?"

"Yes . I gave an order to the fifth unit to trash it down ." Harry nodded , "I'll make it into something better than an arm-dealing lair ."

Louis turned in his lap to face him , "Does it have to involve destroying the place , though ? You could do this without ruining anything ."

"Baby I know that I'm doing ." Harry traced his cheek , "Trust me ."

"What's the name of that pharmacy , again ?"

~~

~~

It was the day after , Harry went for a ride around the city with his guards . He decided to make a stop at the pharmacy to see how things were progressing .

He frowned as he slowed down to a stop in front of the building - the building was stood just the same as he left it a few days ago , untouched , even the police tape wasn't taken off the entrace and the windows .

He stepped out of his car with his radio , "Victor ."

"I'm here , over ."

"Switch to our channel ." Harry said and switched the channel to one where only he and Victor could hear each other .

"Talk to me ."

"I'm in front of the pharmacy ." Harry said into the radio , "I fucking gave an order to trash the place down . Why is still standing the same as we left it a few days ago ?"

"Give me a minute to ask around . Who did you give the order to ?"

"Fifth unit ."

"A minute and I'll have an answer ."

Harry sighed angrily as he walked over to the pharmacy , going under the tape and into the place . Nothing was touched , nothing was moved .

"Apparently Mr. Tomlinson gave an order not to do anything with the place ."