Bonding Time

Summary : Harry and Odin spend quality time together .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up early on Saturday as usual , his arms were wrapped around Louis' tiny body . Louis was curled up to his chest , sleeping soundly , still naked from the night before .

He ran his hand up and down Louis' bare back and pressed a kiss to his head , before slowly moving himself back from the cuddle . He wrapped the covers around Louis to keep him warm , then walked into the closet-room to get dressed .

He quickly dressed in a tank-top and running shorts , pulled on socks and shoes , then went to his beside table . He wrapped a strap-belt around his lower torso , tucking in his gun . He left one more kiss to Louis' head before leaving the room .

Odin , who was in the living room downstairs , heard Harry's footsteps and went to wait for him at the bottom of the stairs , tail wagging when he saw him .

"Hi pup ." Harry smiled and gave him a quick pet on his way to the kitchen . Odin followed him , so Harry filled his water bowl , putting a bit of food in his food bowl aswell . He left Odin to eat while he made himself some coffee , eating a few dates to get some sugar in his system before his morning run .

"Pup ."

Odin looked up from his water bowl , Harry smiled a bit , "Want to go for a run with me ?" He asked , smiling a bit wider when Odin wagged his tail again . Harry drank his black coffee quickly before going to grab Odin's harness .

He kneeled in front of Odin , Odin sat down and let Harry wrap the harness around his body . Harry pet him once he was done , "Let's go ."

The two left through the front door of the mansion , going for a thirty minutes run . Harry proudly watched as Odin kept up with his pace , running alongside him throughout the entire time .

They returned to the mansion , Harry took Odin to the kitchen for some water , grabbing a water bottle for himself aswell , before going downstairs to his home gym . He smiled when he saw Odin following him , "Going to keep me company , pup ?"

Harry turned the lights on along with the air-conditioning , then put music on - not too loudly just incase it reached the second floor and woke Louis up .

After lifting some weights and doing pull-ups , Harry laid down on his front for push-ups . He looked over to Odin , "Come here , pup ."

Odin walked over to him , Harry held himself on his hands in a plank , then lowered down . "Down ."

Odin followed the order , Harry smiled at him before pushing himself up . "Up ." He smiled wider when Odin followed his order . He then silently lowered down , Odin followed his actions . The two kept doing pull-ups together until Harry's muscles felt like they were burning good .

"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen ."

Harry turned his head , smiling when he saw Louis standing by the door ; he was wearing Harry's button-up shirt from their date night the night before and a pair of boxers , holding his phone up as he finished recording a video of the two .