Dogs

Summary : Some of the dogs that Louis has been training are finally able to join Harry's operation teams on missions .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis jumped out of the passenger's seat of the vehicle , he fixed the bulletproof vest around himself and pulled the trousers up his hips as he walked towards the back of the vehicle to open the back doors .

Liam joined him from the driver's seat and put his arm around Louis' shoulders , "You need to breathe , Lou , You've been training them for long enough and they're all proper good thanks to you . Everything will be okay ."

Louis nodded wordlessly , Liam squeezed him gently before opening the back doors of the vehicle , showing Odin , Apollo , Rocco and Donna .

"Out ." Louis told them , watching the dogs jumping off the vehicle one by one . He took his clicker out of his pocket and clicked it twice to catch their attention , "Line ."

The four dogs stood next to each other in a line .

"Sit ." 

The four sat in synchronisation , watching Louis closely for more orders .

Louis took one of the bulletproof vests Liam placed next to him and kneeled in front of Odin , wrapping the vest around him and buckling it to sit tightly around him . He gave him a loving kiss to the head before grabbing another vest .

Once all of the dogs had their bulletproof vests on , Louis walked with the four - and Liam by his side - to where Harry stood with his guards .

They were all geared up and holding guns , stood in a half circle with Harry and Victor standing in front of them giving them orders .

Harry finished talking and turned around to where Louis stood with the dogs , he moved the gun to the side of his body under his arm and held his free hand out towards him . Louis walked over to him and took his hand , the dogs followed right behind him .

"Hey baby ." Harry kissed his knuckles , "The pups are all ready ?"

"Yeah ." Louis nodded , cheeks slightly pink from being watched by Harry's guards .

"Can you talk to the guards a bit about them ? We trained with them more than enough times but we're still going over everything once again ."

Louis nodded , Harry gave his hand a squeeze before taking two steps back to make sure Louis had full attention .

"Uhm . Well , the dogs are all very independent , as you know . They can manage just fine on their own , though you're still welcome to give them commands when needed ." Louis shifted a bit on his feet . "Please watch over them and make sure they don't get hurt ."

Harry stepped forward and put his arm around him , "We will ." He kissed his temple before taking his arm off to step forward , "Team up , let's go into positions . Three minutes ."

The guards scattered around , Harry turned back to face Louis and put his hands on his waist , "I'm taking Odin with me , he'll be by my side the entire time ."

Louis nodded , Harry kissed his lips shortly , "Go in the van with Liam , we've got this ."

"Be careful . All of you ." Louis kissed him once more before going to the van , where Liam was sitting with another guy .