Doctor's Orders

Summary : Harry gets shot , and Louis makes a huge deal out of it as he goes into Doctor Mode .

Enjoy x

~~

It was past three in the morning when Louis got a phone call .

He whined and rolled around in bed , before pushing himself halfway up and squinting at the screen to see who it was . He let himself fall face first on the pillow when he saw Liam's contact name , before sitting up again and reaching his hand out to answer the call .

"H'llo ?"

"Hi Lou , I'm sorry I woke you up ." Liam said , in the background the sound of a car's engine . "I'm on my way to your apartment right now , I need to pick you up ."

"Why ? 's so early , Li ." Louis buried himself under the sheets .

"Harry's orders . He wants to see you ."

Louis frowned , "Did something happen ?" He asked , pushing himself up to sit .

"That's all I'm allowed to tell you , Lou . Sorry ."

"No - Li , I need to know he's okay . Please ." Louis pushed the sheets off him and stood up from the bed to go to his closet .

"He's okay . I'll be at your place in a few minutes , get ready . Also pack some of your stuff , don't think Harry would want to let you out of his sight ."

"Jesus , Liam , you're giving me so much anxiety right now ." Louis rubbed his eyes .

"Sorry . Get ready , I'm five minutes away ."

With that they hung up , Louis changed his clothes and brushed his teeth , grabbing a backpack from the corner of the room and shoving clothes and necessitied inside .

He pulled his shoes on and went to wait by the door , jumping on his toes as he waited for the knock on the door .

Soon enough the knocking came , Louis threw the door open and stepped outside , bumping into Liam's chest .

"Hey , easy Lou . He's okay ." Liam put his hand on Louis' shoulder , feeling him shaking as he worked on locking the door with trembling hands .

"Just -- please let's get going ." Louis shoved the keys into the backpack and marched to Liam's car , Liam right behind him .

They got into the car , Liam pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road .

"Why can't you tell me what happened ?" Louis asked quietly , Liam gave him an apologetic smile , "He asked me not to tell you anything . Just to bring you to his house ."

"Is he one hundred percent okay ? Why couldn't he come himself ? N-No offense , sorry Li ." Louis apologized quickly . Liam chuckled and shook his head , "None taken , I understand ."

"Well ? Is he ?"

"Is he what ?"

"Is he one hundred percent okay ?"

"He is okay , yes ."

Louis frowned , "But you won't say one hundred percent - something happened . Ugh , you're going to drive me crazy to the point I have gray hair from this stress . I'm too young to have gray hair ."