Mint

Summary : Louis notices something is wrong with Mint , so he calls the veterinarian .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis pouted when he opened Mint's cell , seeing her laying on her bedding even when she saw him walking in .

"Hi pup ." He sat on his knees in front of her , "Are you not feeling good today ?" He pet her gently and sighed , "I'll go get your food over here ." He kissed her head and left the cell , closing the door behind him .

Liam looked up when he saw Louis , raising his eyebrows , "Where's Mint ?"

"She's not feeling too good , I'm getting the food for her ." Louis grabbed one of the bowls Liam filled , then went to take one of the empty bowls to fill with water .

"Oh ? What happened ?" Liam followed Louis to the tap .

"She's usually up and jumping when I unlock the cell , and when I walked in she was just laying there . She looked sad ." Louis filled her water bowl , "I'll be right back ."

Louis walked into the cell , smiling when he saw Mint wagging her tail a bit from her spot laying on her bedding . "Got your food for you , pup ." He placed the bowls in front of her and sat down with his legs crossed , petting her as she ate .

~~

It was a few days later , Mint looked like she was feeling much better . Louis watched as the dogs played around in their mini dog park in a closed area outside their pavilion in the office building . 

"Mint , what's in your mouth ?" He walked over to her , as she was sitting on the ground holding a branch with her paws and chewing on it . Louis grabbed the branch , "Drop it ." He frowned when Mint growled at him , when Apollo ran up to them barking .

"Drop it ." Louis told Mint again as he stood above her , taking the branch from her when she released it . He frowned , "What is up with you , pup ?" He mumbled as he walked away , glancing back to see Apollo sniffing her face and ears .

Liam and Harry walked over , as they watched from afar . Harry put his arm around Louis , "What happened ?"

"Mint has been acting weird this week ." Louis frowned , "At first she looked like she was unwell , next thing she was jumping around . She's inhaling her food as if we don't feed her . She's been peeing in her cell - Hazzie that never happened before , she's well trained not to do that . Now she's growling at me , I really think something is wrong ."

"Want me to call the vet ? Make an appointment for her ?" Liam asked , "She could be ill , or in pain ."

Louis nodded , "Please . The first appointment free , I don't want to wait ."

Harry kissed his head , "I'm sure she's fine baby , don't stress over it ."

~~

The day after Louis took Mint out of her cell with a leash on , and helped her into the back of  Harry's car , getting in with her , while Harry drove and Liam sat next to him . He let Mint rest her head on his lap , petting her gently to soothe her .