Interrogation

Summary : Harry pretends to interrogate Louis to extract information from him .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was biting his lower lip , holding himself back from laughing ; he was sitting on Harry's chair behind his desk , he just returned from a day of shopping and running errands for Harry's upcoming birthday .

Harry was a bit too curious and wanted to know what Louis had planned for them , and was getting impatient .

"I can't tell you , it has to be a surprise ." Louis shook his head , not helping the small laugh escaping his lips . Harry was standing on the other side of the desk , leaning on his palms on the desk as he gave Louis a playful stare .

"You're leaving me no choice ."

"You're being silly , Hazzie ."

Harry circled the desk and leaned forward , hands holding the armrest of the big chair as he squinted his eyes at Louis . "Where did you go shopping ?"

"I won't tell you ." Louis shook his head .

"Was it at the mall ? Shopping centre ? Did you go out of the city ?" Harry asked , walking around the chair and leaning down to Louis' other side .

"Not telling ." Louis giggled .

"What did you buy ? Is it clothes ?" Harry moved to sit on the desk in front of Louis , arms crossed over his chest , "Gym equipment ? Customized gun ?"

Louis made a gesture of key-and-lock on his lips , 'throwing' the key away .

"I have eyes everywhere in the city ."

"I have the right to remain silent ." Louis stuck his tongue out at him .

"Knowing you , I could probably guess . Vaguely , but still get some answers right ." Harry let a smirk spread on his lips as he stood up from the desk , "Probably something sentimental - like a picture . Or something for me to wear - shirts for date nights , maybe even a funny shirt ."

Louis only smiled with his lips pursed , arms crossed over his middle .

Harry didn't give up . "I bet you're planning a trip for us . Would love to know where to . I'm going to bet on a forest , cabin in the woods kind of getaway ." He placed his hands on each side of Louis on the armrests of the big chair , leaning down to his level with their faces close . "I know I got at least one thing right ."

"Is this how you interrogate everyone ?" Louis booped his nose , "You're very close to my face ."

Harry only smiled ; Louis didn't have to know how he actually interrogated people .

"Well , all I can really say for what's planned for your birthday is ..." Louis slowly smiled , "Somewhere not in England ."

Harry nodded slowly , "Right . Right , okay ." He stared at Louis , who stared back at him holding back his giggles . But then Louis let out a squeal , more laughter rolling out of his mouth as Harry's hands moved to tickle his sides .

"N-No !" Louis grabbed Harry's massive hands , squirming in his seat , "N-Not telling !"

Harry kept a straight face on , though it was a hard task - Louis' cute laugh always made him smile . "Tell me ."

"I-I'll kick you in th-the face !" Louis kneed Harry in the chest , though Harry barely moved . He only stopped when Louis rolled off the chair to the floor , Harry smiled down at him and let out a small laugh when Louis shoved him a bit , "Not telling you anything ." He caught his breath .

"That's alright ." Harry leaned down to kiss him quickly , "Wasn't actually trying to get you to talk . I know how much you want this to be a surprise , I don't want to ruin this for you ."

Louis blushed and weakly shoved him again , "Then why did you have to tickle me until I fell on the floor ?"

"Not telling ." Harry teased and kissed him again .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

A/N : some of your comments are like "omg Harry is so whipped" , yeah well when Louis looks like this - of course he has Harry wrapped around his finger

***Not my pictures - credit to owners***