"Baby"

Summary : Louis decides to call Harry Baby .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry watched with a smile as Louis left the pub , along with Niall and his girlfriend , Amelia .

Louis grinned when he saw Harry , he gave him a wave from afar and patted Niall's arm to catch his attention .

Harry walked over to the three , smiling a bit wider at the sound of Louis' laugh ; he loved how Louis was a giggly drunk .

Louis turned to face him when he was close enough , Harry put his arm around his waist , "Hey baby ." He kissed his temple , "Did you have a good night ?"

"I always have a good night with Niall and Amelia ." Louis leaned against him , head tilted up to look up at him with a grin still on his lips .

"Lou we're going home ." Niall said , Louis detached from Harry and hugged the two goodbye .

"Do you have a ride home ? Did you drink ?" Harry asked , Amelia raised her hand , "I didn't drink so I can drive us home ."

Harry nodded once , Louis waved at the couple as they left , then went back to Harry . 

Harry held his waist and pressed his lips to his forehead , "Did you eat ? Is your head feeling okay ?" He asked , Louis only grinned at him , "Did you eat ?"

"I did ." Harry played along , Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pulled him down for Harry to cuddle with him , "Good , Baby ."

Harry's nose scrunched up a bit fondly , he gave him a squeeze , "Let's go home ."

"Okay Baby ." Louis nodded yet still didn't let go of their cuddle , Harry turned his head a bit to press his face to Louis' neck , "So you're calling me Baby now , baby ?"

Louis giggled as Harry's scruff rubbed on his neck , he moved his hands to grab the sides of Harry's head to push him away , "Your scruff tickles , Baby ."

Harry smiled and bit him gently , playfully . Louis laughed and tried to push him away , "Baby stop ! Baby !"

Harry couldn't hold it any longer and laughed as he pulled away from his neck , he kissed his lips , "So cute ."

Louis poked his dimples , "You're the cute one , Baby ."

Harry kissed him once more before pulling back from the cuddle and holding his hand , "Let's go home ." He walked with Louis to the Range Rover .

"Baby ."

Harry smiled , "Yes baby ."

"Can I tell you a secret ?"

"Always ."

"I like when you call me baby ."

Harry grabbed Louis' hand , "Good to know . Although the way you blush every time is enough for me to realize on my own ."

Louis smiled with pink blush on his cheeks , he gave Harry's hand a squeeze , "Hey Baby ."

Harry kept quiet .

"Baby ?"

Still quiet .

Louis giggled , "Baby answer me ."

Still quiet .

"Hazieeee ."

"Yes baby ."

"Why won't you let me call you Baby ?" Louis pouted a bit , "I liked it ."

Harry brought Louis' hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles , "Leave it to me . Baby is my nickname to you ."

Louis still pouted , Harry smiled and kissed the back of his hand , "Baby . Can I tell you a secret ?" He turned to look at Louis for a second before looking back to the road .

"I like when you call me Hazzie ."

"I love calling you Hazzie . I'm the only one who's allowed to call you Hazzie ." Louis smiled and squeezed his hand back .

"And I'm the only one allowed to call you Baby ." 

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author