Weakness

Summary : Harry has only one weakness , and it's Louis .

Enjoy x

***EDITED***

~~

Things went downhill in the matter of seconds .

It started off as a normal day ; Harry was in his office , Louis was out training with the dogs . The couple met up for lunch ; Harry joined Louis at the lounge room at the dogs' pavilion , where Louis and Liam have a living room , a kitchen and a dining area .

After lunch Louis and Liam did a bit of paperwork while Harry went out for a ride around the city with his guards .

Up until that point things were just the same as most days - until a loud siren was heard all across the office building , over an hour after Harry left .

Louis and Liam snapped their heads up in surprise , Louis turned to face Liam , "What's going on ?"

Liam stood up from his seat and grabbed his gun and radio , "Stay here ." He cocked his gun and stepped out of the office room into the lounge area , then out to the large parking space . He saw guards running around , heard orders being yelled . He switched some channels on the radio until he landed on one , feeling his blood running cold .

"Black Ranger , I repeat , Black Ranger , code seven zero four ."

Those words were repeated over the radio while Liam ran back into the office room , he grabbed Louis' hand , "Let's go ." He pulled him out of his seat and ran with him out of the place towards the office building .

"Liam - Liam stop , what's happening ?" Louis , who luckily was able to atleast grab his phone just before he was pulled up , tried to get Liam to slow down but he was too strong and a bit too fast for Louis' short legs .

They went into the building , guards surrounded them when they saw them and some escorted them to the elevator , going in with them to floor -2 .

Louis held onto Liam's arm , "Liam --"

"I'll tell you everything just not now . A few more minutes ." Liam promised , Louis bit his lower lip as the doors opened and they stepped out with the guards escorting them to one of the large rooms .

Liam walked with Louis into a massive operational room and took him into one of the offices , he closed the door and drew the curtains to give them privacy to talk .

"Sit ." He told Louis and pulled out a chair for him , Louis shakily sat down , "Where's Harry ?"

Liam sat in the chair next to him and ran his hands over his face , lacing them under his chin .

"Harry was kidnapped ."

Louis stopped breathing , his heart dropping in his chest . He stared at Liam in disbelief , "Wh-What ?"

"Harry was kidnapped . It happened just now , which is why the sirens went off . Over the radio they said the code name for Harry getting taken hostage , which is Black Ranger . Code seven zero four stands for injured , kidnapped , dead . We have seven guards injured , none kidnapped , and four dead ."