Honeymoon

Summary : Just a couple going away for their honeymoon . Nothing to see here .

Enjoy x

I've been taking some time off from constant updates to focus on life and to actually adult , hence why there were no posts .
I also got heavily addicted to Heartstopper , I literally rewatched it like three times in one week this is so not funny I am addicted . I blame my friend Lara but I also thank her for this . Kit Connor is my new crush and no one talk to me .
If you see some Heartstopper references in here then you know why .

~~

Louis shivered from the cold as he stepped off the plane , he tucked his hands under his arms as he followed Harry towards the group of security guards .

Harry handed his and Louis' passports over for stamps , then turned to Louis and lifted his arm up , smiling as Louis pushed himself into his side to stay warm .

"Enjoy your stay in Sweden , Mr and Mr Styles ."

Louis grinned , forgetting all about how cold he was , and looking up at Harry fondly . Harry looked back down at him with the same look on his face , he took the passports back without taking his eyes off Louis .

Their guards unloaded the plane and loaded everything into their car , Harry opened the door for Louis and then circled the car to get in the driver's seat .

The couple took a few seconds to just sit there and smile at each other , before Harry clicked his seatbelt on and started their ride out of the airport to the cabin .

~~

The guards finished scanning their cabin and left , Harry walked into the kitchen and smiled at Louis , who was sitting on the counter with a tea cup in his hands and a jar or cookies next to him .

He walked closer to stand between Louis' knees , Louis took a cookie from the jar and fed it to Harry with a smile . He put his tea cup down on the counter so he could wrap his arms around Harry's shoulders and lean in to cuddle him .

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and pulled him closer , pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck , "Want to go shower ?"

"Us both ?" Louis asked in a small voice .

"Us both ." Harry smiled into his shoulder .

"I'm so icky from the plane , I need a good scrub ." Louis scrunched his nose a bit .

"I'll give you the best scrub ." Harry lifted him up in his arms , Louis giggled as he held onto him , getting carried up the stairs to the second floor , where the massive bathroom was .

Harry kicked the bathroom door shut with his foot , he held Louis from under his bum tightly while Louis let go of his shoulders so he could take his jumper off . He smiled at Harry as he let the jumper fall to the floor , cupping his face and kissing him .

~~

It was early evening , Louis was laying in bed still recovering from showering with Harry .

Harry was downstairs in the kitchen making them dinner , smiling down at his new ring when his eyes landed on it . He finished making dinner and put it into two plates with forks , carrying it to the living room .