Running Away

Summary : Louis runs to escape Harry , because Harry scared him really bad .

TW : Violence , blood , injuries

‼️ Reminder - please go to the Requests part of the book that I posted and comment your requests there because if you comment them on different parts then I lose your requests , and please engage with comments of requests you'd like to read 💕

Enjoy x

~~

"Hazzie ." Louis patted Harry's arm , "I need to go to the bathroom ."

The couple was out at a local bar with Zayn and Liam , they were sitting at a booth on the second floor , Louis was in the inner seat of the booth with Zayn sitting in front of him .

"Let's go ." Harry slid out of the booth , Louis shuffled out of the seat and pressed to Harry's side as his arm wrapped around his waist . He'd given up on fighting Harry to not go to the bathroom with him a long time ago .

The two walked into the bathroom , Harry made a quick check of the stalls before turning to Louis , "Go baby ."

"Can you wait outside ?" Louis pouted , "This is embarrassing ."

"No ."

"Well then atleast stand at the door halfway out ? With the door open ? Let the music muffle out the sound ." Louis pleaded with pink cheeks .

Harry sighed and turned to the door , he opened it a bit as he kept his hand on the door handle .

"Thank you ." Louis said before going into one of the stalls . He finished quickly and stepped out of the stall , going to wash his hands .

"Wasn't so bad , was it ?" Harry teased a bit , Louis rolled his eyes and grabbed some paper towels to dry his hands , "Shut it ." 

He walked over to Harry , who turned to the exit and opened the door wider . He stopped in his spot when he saw a guy in front of him , holding a kitchen knife at him pointed to his middle .

The guy took a step forward , prompting Harry to take a step back . He kept Louis behind him , arm extended backwards to make sure he stayed there .

Louis , who caught sight of the knife , felt his heart racing in his chest as he tried not to make any sounds . He took steps back along with Harry as the guy walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him .

"You do realize what you're doing , don't you ?" Harry asked calmly ; he wasn't affected by the situation , he was unamused , annoyed and starting to get angry .

"You got my dad in jail for fucking nothing ." The guy pointed the knife closer to Harry , who looked down at the knife and then back up at the guy .

"How about you tell me your dad's name , and I'll tell you why he's in jail ."

"Whatever it is , it's a fucking lie ." The guy seethed , "Get him the fuck out of there ."

"That's not how it works ." Harry shook his head , taking another step backwards when the guy stepped forward . "I have every proof that's needed . If he's in jail , he deserves to be there and he will stay there ."

The guy let out a battle cry and started swinging the knife at Harry a few times , trying to stab or cut him . Harry leaned back with every swing of his arm , pushing Louis far away from the two of them .

He grabbed the guy's wrist mid air , wrapping his free hand around the guy's hand around the knife . The guy used his free hand to punch Harry in the face , though Harry didn't falter and shoved the guy backwards until his back hit the wall .