Show You My Heart

Summary : Harry slowly peeling his badass layers to show Louis the Harry inside (before dating) .

Enjoy x

~~

It'd been a week since Louis met Harry ; the night they met , Harry gave Louis keys to an apartment and helped him settle in ; he helped Louis carry all of his things from his car and into the apartment , and left his phone number on a note on the kitchen island .

It was only two days later that Louis had enough courage to send Harry a text message . He'd been trying to form a proper text the entire day , and finally around late afternoon he sent that dreadful text .

hey Mr. Styles , its louis . i just wanted to thank you once again for offering me a place to stay at . i was wondering when you'd be free to tell me how do i pay rent and bills ? ive been looking for a new job and hopefully ill find one in time

He put his phone down and moved away from it , deciding to shower while he waited for an answer . He took his time in the shower before getting dressed , he checked his phone and raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw that Harry answered his text four minutes after he sent it .

Hello Louis. Please call me Harry. I'm free now if you are too, I'll stop by and we can talk. Dinner on me.

i am free , you can stop by . thank you

Louis looked around the apartment and quickly tidied it up , then went to change his clothes into more presentable ones that weren't sweatpants and a hoodie .

Soon enough there was a knock on the door and Louis hurried to open up , he unlocked the door and pulled it open , giving Harry a shy smile , "Hey ."

"Hey ." Harry stepped inside , still wearing his work clothes and holding a takeout bag . He closed the door behind him and locked it , following Louis into the kitchen .

"I-I know you brought dinner , but I thought I'd still ask i-if you want coffee ? Or tea ?" Louis asked , Harry shook his head , "I'm all good ."

Louis nodded and brought him a glass of water instead , getting one for himself aswell .

Harry sat on one of the island bar stool and pulled the one next to him out for Louis to sit aswell . "How have you been ?"

Louis sat down , "I've been okay . Better , definitely . Still .... ehm , taking things in ."

"In the text you sent me , you said you were looking for a job ."

Louis nodded , "Yes , yes , I -- I'm looking for a job but only started yesterday . So I don't have anything yet . But I promise I-I'll pay rent , I have saved-up money and I can do this . --"

"Louis ." Harry stopped him before he continued . "I want to offer you a job ."

Louis' jaw dropped but he quickly closed it as Harry continued to talk .

"Two nights ago you said you'd wanted to be a dog trainer . My offer is for you to train guards dogs , attack dogs , sniffing dogs - you'll be part of my security team ." Harry offered , "I know a number of good dog training courses in the city , I'll get you any course you want ."