✨ Characters Answers ✨

This one is a very long chapter of the book , so be prepared .

Enjoy x

~~

HARRY

Q : What's your favourite thing about Lou?

Q : What's your favourite thing about Louis' personality?

"*Smiles* Tough question . First thing that comes to mind is his honesty . How he humbles me and keeps me grounded . Physically speaking , I love his waist . Can never keep my hands off him ."

Q : Who fell in love first?

"Me ."

Louis pouts next to him . "I thought I fell in love with you first ."

"A close second , I'll give you that ."

Q : Do you ever plan on passing down your title or job, and possibly start a family with Lou?

Q : Are you worried that the danger of your job will make you question starting a family with Louis?

"As of right now , I don't know anyone who's suiting enough to take over after me . It's a very demanding job and I have very high standards to how it should be done and how things should be taken care of . Starting a family with Louis is something that did cross my mind , though it's a topic we never really got to talk about in details . I don't know how I feel about a family , I don't know how Louis feels about a family . It's something we still need to settle between us . My job is dangerous to anyone around me , and bringing more people into that danger is something I should be cautious about if I ever do this ."

Q : What's your biggest fear (besides losing louis)?

"Losing more people I care about . All I do is for the people , for all of us to live better lives . If I lose more people it means I failed my job , it means I wasn't doing good ."

Q : Have you ever been in a serious relationship before Lou?

"No . Louis is my very first long-term relationship ."

Q : Will you have kids someday?

Q : Do you want kids?

"Haven't gotten around to sit and think about having kids . My life is very dangerous , the city is still recovering , the residents here are still recovering . Bringing kids into the picture is a very tough decision ."

Q : Where do you plan on taking Louis on vacation next?

"*Smirks* I was hoping to keep it a secret for a bit longer , but our next vacation is probably going to be an Island in Greece ."

Q : Since you seem to be scary, any embarrassing moments?

"The most recent one was when my tire popped in the middle of the highway and I had to change it . I'm not sure what is considered embarrassing , but for me it was a bit off , I was on my own and just ignored the stares . Back when I was younger , when I only started my position as CEO after my father , one time I stepped on my shoelaces and stumbled during a practice operation . Nobody saw ."

Q : Will you ask Louis to marry you?

Q : When are you gonna propose?

"*Smirks widely* I'll keep this one a surprise . I will ask , but won't tell anyone where or how ."

Q : How does it effect you when people use Lou to harm you?

"To my core . Using Louis , or anyone close to me , to hurt me in any possible way , is one of the things I fucking hate the most . It makes you question bringing people into your life , making them go through awful things they don't deserve just because they're close with you . It's fucking terrible ."