✨Characters Answers✨

Enjoy x

~~

LOUIS

Q : Will you and harry ever have kids? And if yes how many?
Q : do you ever think about adopting a child?

"Harry and I talked about it a few times , and we both agreed that bringing kids into our lives is going to put them in a dangerous place , and we don't want that . We can't choose for little kids to have this kind of life ."

Q : Fav thing about Harry?

"*Grins* I love how soft and sweet he is with me , and that it's only for me ."

Q : one thing that harry does that annoys u

"*Giggles* He's pretty annoying when he thinks that me being nice and friendly to the guards is going to make the guards think I'm into them ."

Q : harry's cutest moment ?
Q : what is one thing harry does you find the cutest?

"*Smiles* He's really cute when he's , like , being gentle when taking care of me . I can't choose just one moment , but the most recent one is when we cooked together and I accidentally burned my finger a bit on the pan , and he took care of me and it was really cute ."

Q : what is harry's favourite song ?

"Ehm , well recently he's been listening to Scar Tissue by Red Hot chilli Peppers , and it's a nice song ."

Q : How often do you miss Chess?

"All the time . I miss my pup every second of every day ."

Q : When was a time where Harry was the most whipped you'd ever seen him?

"*Giggles* The most whipped ? Wow , it's kind of hard to choose . I think ... It might have been when we planned our wedding and I jokingly asked him to wear a pink suit . He literally pulled his phone out and was about to text the tailor for a pink suit , but I stopped him and told him it was a joke ."

Q : How often do guys flirt with you and if so what do you do?

"Well-- I don't think people flirt with me as often ? At least I don't exactly notice . A lot of people know I'm married to Harry so they never try anything . If anyone by any chance doesn't know and tries to flirt , I make it obvious I'm taken ."

Q : What's been your favorite place to tick off the bucket list with Harry?

"*Grins shyly* I loved the yacht ."

Q : what is your favorite one of Harry's tatoos?

"The paw print he has for the pups , I think it's very sweet of him ."

Q : best memory with zayn/liam/niall?

"Ooh , let me think for a moment . ... I'll just choose one memory with the three of them together that is my favourite . I think-- I think my favourite one is dancing with them on my wedding day ."

Q : best memory with harely/victor

"I had a training with the both of them one day , and it was a really nice day , we laughed a lot and got even closer ."

Q : does Harry grab you ass often?

"*Laughs* when it's only us at home he does sometimes , little to none when we're in public . Only at very certain times ."

Q : What's your favorite body part of Harry's?

*Harry smirks*

"*Blushes* Idiot *smacks Harry's arm* . I love his arms , he gives the best cuddles ."