Party

Summary : Harry holds a party for all of the important people he works with . Dare someone do anything to Louis .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry finished getting his hair done , Sarah sprayed his hair a bit and gave it finishing touches , "Are you and Louis dressing up together again ?"

"Not this time ." Harry said , "He picked the suit , though ."

Sarah smiled , "Cute ."

"He is ."

Louis walked out of the master bedroom dressed up , though still without shoes on . He gave Sarah a smile , "Hi Sarah ."

"Hey Lou . You look good ." She organized her tools as Harry stood up from the chair to go finish getting himself ready , he walked past Louis and put his arm around him , pressing a quick kiss to his temple on his way to the bedroom .

Louis sat down in the seat in front of Sarah , "Can you do my hair like last time ? It was like a quiff but it was soft , not like Jimmy Neutron ."

Sarah laughed a bit , "Sure ."

She did Louis' hair while they chatted , Liam walked over with food and a drink for Sarah , leaving it on the table for when she would finish .

"Thank you , I love how it looks ." Louis smiled at the mirror , Sarah smiled at him , "You're welcome ." She organized her tools and went to eat .

Louis went into the bedroom's walk-in closet , grinning with blush on his cheeks when he saw Harry . Harry turned his head and smiled at him , the smile turned into a smirk when he caught Louis blushing and looking away shyly .

He walked over to Louis and put his hands on his waist , "Why are you being shy ? Almpost a year of us dating and you're still being shy at times ." Harry teased a bit as he kissed his cheek . "I'm teasing . I love your shy side ." He turned Louis' head and kissed him .

Twenty minutes later the couple was ready to leave ; Liam , who got ready in their guest bedroom , was ready to leave aswell . They said goodbye to Sarah , who was assigned a guard to drive her back home , and the three left the mansion . Liam in his Range Rover , and Harry driving him and Louis in his own Range Rover .

"Remind me what tonight is about ?" Louis asked , his toes curling anxiously in his shoes .

"Once a year I gather everyone that I work with , all of the important people - from business , security forces , police forces - and we have a gathering honoring the city , that's also a tribute to my family ." Harry explained , "It's a risky move , gathering all of the important people into one place - if anything went wrong , a lot of top people would get hurt . But we take the risk , we don't let terrorists control our decisions . We pay attention to intel information and we do everything we can to prevent unfortunate situations ."

Louis nodded along , smiling softly . "I trust you . And I'm sure everyone who's invited tonight trusts you aswell ."

Soon enough They reached the Hall where the party was held , Harry stopped the car in front of the entrace and turned to Louis , "Stay in the car for a minute ."