''Full of Surprises , Baby''

Summary : Louis leaves Harry awestruck .

Enjoy x

~~

It started out as a normal day ; Harry and Louis arrived at the office building and split up , Louis went to train with his dogs while Harry was taking care of the business .

Around eleven a.m Harry received an emergency call to meet Victor and Kent , the head of his cyber security team at minus two floor .

Harry hurried down and was taken into one of the rooms , where he was presented intel about an attack on the office building . Harry didn't hesitate , he and Victor took bulletproof vests - and one for Louis too - as he alerted all units to gear up .

"Go with the guards , I'm going to Louis ." Harry told Victor once they stepped out of the elevator on the ground floor , they split up as Harry ran up to the pavilion , seeing his guards running around the parking lot and locking the front entrace of the building , securing everyone inside .

Louis stepped out of the pavilion building just as Harry arrived , "What's going on ?"

"We have intel about an immediate attack on the office building , I'm taking you to the cyber security floor ." Harry helped Louis into the vest and then took his hand .

"What -- no ." Louis pulled his hand to try and get it out of his hold , "I need to protect my pups ."

"I'll put a unit on the pavilion , let's go ." Harry said , just as screams and gunshots started at the entrace of the office building .

Louis pulled his hand out of Harry's hand , "Harry , give me a gun ." He held his hand out .

Harry turned to face Louis , a smirk slowly spread on his lips . "Excuse me ?"

"It's not the time , just give me a gun ." Louis gave him a shove , though Harry didn't falter and walked closer to Louis , "Louis Styles , are you really asking me for a gun ?"

"Yes , can you please hand me one or do I have to ask someone else ?" Louis said in annoyance .

Harry took his gun out of his belt and handed it to Louis , leaning down to kiss him , "I fucking love you ."

Louis took the gun and cocked it , Harry watched him with the widest smile , "That was fucking sexy , baby ."

"I hate you so much right now ." Louis ran back into the pavilion to put his dogs in bulletproof vests .

Harry took his other gun out of his belt and turned around , he checked his bullets and then cocked the gun , shooting at a person with a scarf around his head who charged at him .

One of the guards ran up to Harry and handed him a long gun , Harry took it and joined his guards in helping protect the office building . He took his radio out , "All units , I need guards at the dogs pavilion to protect Louis and the dogs . Now ."

Inside the pavilion , Louis was making quick work of putting his dogs in bulletproof vests . He flinched when he heard a window breaking , taking the gun into his hands . He looked from behind the corner , seeing an unknown man with a headscarf around his head standing facing one of the cells and pointing his gun at Mint , who was barking at him .

He made a quick move of showing half his body from around the corner and shot the man twice , once in the arm and once in the leg , making the man fall to the floor .

Harry , who heard the gunshots from inside the pavilion , hurried inside with two guards right behind him .

Another armed man broke into the pavilion through the same window , though this time Louis was ready and shot the man in the shoulder and twice more in the leg right when he was inside the room .

Harry stood and watched Louis with the widest smirk on his lips , "Shit , baby , you're making me fucking weak ."

The two guards who followed Harry were quick to join Louis and handle the two gunmen who broke in , Louis huffed as he looked over to Harry , "Can you please get over it and be helpful ?"

Harry walked over to Louis and wrapped his free arm around his waist , while his other one was holding his long gun . He leaned down and kissed him , "I fucking love you ."

"You're an idiot ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author