Sick Harry

Summary : Harry feels under the weather , and Louis springs into Doctor Mode .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis knocked on the door to Harry's home office before poking his head in , "Hazzie ?"

Harry looked away from the computer screen , "Come in baby ."

"How long have you been in here ?" Louis asked as he stepped into the room , walking towards Harry . He frowned , "Are you feeling alright ?" He asked when he noticed Harry's heavy blinking and the way he was trying to hold his head upwards .

"Yeah , I'm good ." Harry gave him a smile , though Louis saw through it ; he saw the discomfort , the unwellness .

When Louis was close enough he cupped Harry's face , "Hey ." He made Harry look up at him , he moved his hands from his cheeks to his forehead , then down to his neck . "You're feeling warm ."

"I'm alright ." Harry put his hands on Louis' wrists , Louis shook his head as he held Harry's face , "You don't feel or look alright , Harry ."

"Baby , --"

"Shh . Save up your work and come with me ." Louis pushed Harry's hair up from his forehead . He watched as Harry took the computer mouse and saved the work he'd done before closing all of the open tabs and shutting his computer off .

Louis took Harry's hand and lead him out of his office , "How long have you been feeling like this ?"

"I'm feeling okay baby , no need to fuss over it ." Harry let Louis walk them into their bedroom , Louis pushed him to sit on the bed , "Wait here ." He went to the bathroom and retrieved the thermometer .

Harry chuckled a bit as Louis put the thermometer in his mouth , holding his jaw closed until it beeped . Louis grabbed the stick and looked at the results with a tiny pout , "It's not a fever but you're warm ."

"I did say there's --"

"Yeah , well , I'm not asking you because you're not a factor . You could tell me you're feeling great while having bullet wounds . So I'm not asking you , I'm telling you - no work for like , two or three days ."

Harry raised an eyebrow at him , Louis put his hands on his hips with the same challenging look , "If you piss me off I'll make it four ."

"What's your plan then , Doctor ?" Harry ignored the heavy pain of the headache as he focused on Louis , leaning back on his arms .

"Go shower , you're a bit sticky from the sweat . Think you'll be okay with showering in cold water ? Not freezing cold , just a bit less warm ." Louis asked as he wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders and hugged him .

Harry nuzzled against Louis' middle , "I can do anything you ask me to ."

Harry showered and joined Louis back in their room , smiling when he saw Louis moving the covers back for him .

"Get in ." Louis nudged him a bit as he walked towards the door , "I'll be right back ."