Fun In Bed

Summary : Louis and Harry have all kinds of fun in bed , that aren't always sexual you perverts .

Enjoy x

~~

Cuddling

Louis hurried out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth , rushing to get back in bed to escape the cold . Harry smiled and held the blankets up , Louis squished himself in Harry's chest , "I'm so cold ."

Harry brought the blankets up higher and tucked them around Louis , "Better?" He wrapped his arms around Louis' small body .

"So much better ." Louis hooked his leg between Harry's knees .

Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' temple and squeezed Louis closer , "Missed you this week ."

"I missed you more ." Louis smiled and turned his face to Harry's neck .

"No you didn't ." Harry smiled , his hand rubbing Louis' back softly .

They fell to a comfortable silence , Harry snuck his hand into Louis' shirt to rub his back , tracing up and down his spine . Louis felt his whole body relaxing , melting into Harry's cuddle .

"I've missed our cuddles ." Louis said softly into Harry's neck , his eyes closed as he breathed in and out .

"I've missed our cuddles , too ." Harry pressed a few more kisses to Louis' temple .

~~

~~

Kissing\Making Out

Louis giggled as Harry wrapped his arms tight around Louis' waist , he brought his arms to wrap around Harry's shoulders , their kiss never breaking .

Harry picked Louis up , smiling as Louis laughed into their kiss , and carefully dropping them on the bed .

"Idiot ." Louis giggled as he cupped Harry's face and pulled him into another kiss .

Harry only parted Louis' knees to fit his body inbetween , trying to keep himself as close to Louis as possible . They kissed for longer , Louis ran his fingers through Harry's hair , Harry's hands running over Louis' sides , hips , down to his bum , and back up .

Louis pushed Harry back a bit to stop their kissing , Harry was about to protest , but then Louis gave him a shove and flipped them over , sitting on Harry's lower stomach . He leaned back down and kissed Harry again , hands holding the back of Harry's head .

"Fuck , I love you ." Harry managed to say through the kiss , his hands wrapped around the backs of Louis' thighs , sliding up to cup his bum .

"I love you ." Louis smiled and held the back of Harry's neck , sitting up and pulling Harry along to kiss him some more .

~~

~~

Wrestling/Tickle Fights

"Surrender ." Louis held Harry's wrists down to the mattress , sitting on his hips . Harry only smiled up at him , not bothered in the slightest . "You're adorable ."

"Surrender , I know you want to ." Louis took one of Harry's hands and slapped his cheek with it a few times , "If you don't I'll shave your head buzzcut ."

"You shave my head , I'm pushing you into the muddiest puddle in the city ." Harry threatened back playfully .

Louis gasped , then used both Harry's hands to slap him in the face , "I dare you to !"

Harry , in a quick move , released his wrists from Louis' hold and grabbed Louis' hands , "Come here , now ." He pulled at Louis' hands to make him fall on his chest , his hands then going to Louis' sides .

Louis let out a squeal and curled up , laughing as he rolled off Harry . He let out a whine as Harry rolled with him , laughing more as Harry tickled him again .

"Surrender ?"

"Y-Yes ! Yes !"

Harry stopped the tickles and leaned down to press a kiss to Louis' lips , "Happy we settled that ."

~~

~~

Sleeping

The room was dark , the only light coming from the muted TV .

Harry sighed in content , Louis was asleep on his chest , face squished and small puffs of breaths coming out . He had his arm laying across Harry's middle , and leg laying over Harry's knee .

They had a long operation starting very early in the morning , only getting home around seven p.m . They showered and had dinner , before settling right into bed .

Louis fell asleep quickly , cuddled up to Harry's warm body . Harry took a bit longer , he looked down at Louis and just admired him for a bit .

He traced Louis' cheek with his thumb , then kissed his head and closed his eyes . He didn't let himself fall asleep just yet ; he stayed up for longer , just to take in the feeling of laying with Louis , holding him .

Louis' arm curled tighter around Harry , face turned more into his chest . Harry smiled a bit and kissed his head again , holding him tighter and allowing himself to slowly fall asleep .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author