TikTok -part 2

Summary : Louis films more TikTok videos with Harry .

I do have to confess though - I don't have TikTok , I don't use the app . So . What am I even doing .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was in the kitchen making an afternoon snack for himself and for Harry while Harry was in his home office finishing a report .

Louis finished making the snacks and put the two mugs and two plates on a tray , before grabbing his phone to film . He opened his front camera and positioned the phone on the counter , then grabbed the digital stopper .

He started recording , biting his lower lip not to laugh as he made noise with one of the bar stools before immediately starting the stopper .

"Oh ow - ow , ow , ow ." He fake-cried in pain , "Oww - my knee ."

Harry , who heard Louis' pained cries , was out of his seat in a split second and ran down the stairs . He ran into the kitchen , "What happened ? Baby where does it hurt ." He rushed over .

Louis grinned as Harry reached him and stopped the stopper , showing Harry the time , "Nine seconds and twenty eight milliseconds , Hazzie , that's impressive ." 

Harry pinched his eyebrows as he still tried searching Louis for injuries , Louis giggled and put the stopper down to wrap his arms around his middle , "I'm not hurt , just wanted to check your response time ." His chin was pressed to the middle of Harry's chest as he looked up at him .

"You gave me a fright , you do realize that ." Harry tucked Louis' hair behind his ears , using both hands as he moved them to cup his cheeks . Louis gave him a squeeze , "I know , and now I also know that if something does happen I only have to count to ten before you get to me ."

Harry leaned down and kissed him . "This is for TikTok , isn't it ?"

Louis answered with a giggle as Harry continued to kiss him .

~~

Harry was in the walk-in closet room organizing his clothes from the wash , when Louis walked in with his phone in his hand , "Hazzie I have a challenge for you ." He said as he positioned the phone ontop of the table and started recording , bringing Harry with him into the camera's frame .

He stood with Harry facing him before holding his arms up above his head wordlessly , lips pursed not to laugh .

Harry looked at him confused yet still had a smile on his lips . "I don't understand ."

Louis only wiggled his arms up a bit higher , still saying nothing .

Harry looked at Louis' hands and gave them both a high-five , Louis giggled but shook his head . 

Then Harry tried lowering Louis' arms to the sides of his body , sighing when Louis raised them back up above his head . "What even is this ."

Louis kept his lips pursed , biting the inside of his cheek not to laugh .