Robbed

Summary : Louis gets jumped on and robbed while out in the city .

Enjoy x

~~

"Need to go to the pet shop ." Louis squished Harry's cheeks , "Odin is too big for his bed , I need to get him a new one ."

"Does it have to be now though ?" Harry pulled him back in and kissed him once again , "You could stay here and kiss me instead ." He smiled when Louis laughed a bit , kissing his cheeks instead .

"Y-You always do this ! Unhand me already , I have things to do ." Louis squirmed out of his grip , his cheeks red with blush . Six months of dating and Harry still managed to make him blush nonstop .

Harry scrunched his nose a bit , "Fine . Are you going home after shopping ? Or coming back here ?"

"I'll go home . I'll buy things for dinner too . What should we cook ?"

"We ? Who's we ?" Harry teased , a smirk on his lips , "As far as I know , I'm the one cooking and you're the one sitting on the counter and watching ."

Louis stuck his tongue out , "I'm helping by not setting anything on fire ." He crossed his arms over his chest , Harry pulled him back in , "I'll never let you do such thing . Buy anything you want and I'll cook ." He kissed him .

"Okay . But now I really have to go ." Louis kissed his cheek quickly and moved out of his arms to grab his jacket , "I'll text you !"

"You'd better ." Harry smiled as Louis waved at him and walked out of his office .

~~

Louis parked his car and stepped out , going into the pet shop . He quickly found a big bed for Odin , also buying some treats and toys for him . He paid and loaded his car , just as he closed the backseat door he felt a hand on his shoulder .

He was turned around roughly , seeing two guys in front of him , both holding knives . His heart dropped down his chest , "Wh-What --"

"Give me your money ." The guy grabbed his jacket tightly to keep him from running away , pressing him against the car . "Anything you have , give me ."

Louis' trembling hands reached into his pockets , he took out his small wallet and his phone . The second guy grabbed it from his hands and shoved it into his own pockets .

"Your car keys . Now ." The guy holding him said , Louis shook his head , "N-No , this --"

"We said now , didn't we ?" The second guy held his knife closer to Louis , who was shaking like a leaf in the wind .

Louis reached into his pocket again and took out the car keys , though still clutched it tightly in his hand . "Please --"

"Give me the keys or I'm fucking cutting your hand off ." The guy holding his shoulder nudged the knife at his hand , leaving a small cut . Louis dropped the keys in surprise and gasped at the pain , before he was shoved out of the way and fell on the ground .

He sat up and watched at the two guys got into his car , quickly starting it and driving off with a screech of the tires . It was only then that he started crying , feeling lost and helpless . He stood up from the ground and looked down at his injured hand , huffing in pain .