6

Who was Mr. Steiner? He just made a phone call to get the famous Tony to hold back his plans.

He must be more powerful than Tony?

But in this city, the number of people could be richer and more powerful than Tony was can be counted by a hand.

Who was he? Why he was so powerful?

"It is not important. The important thing is that you know I can help you take revenge!" Mr. Steiner said confidently and determinedly, "Trust me and show no doubt."

"Okay." Bella nodded.

She started to believe in Mr. Steiner.

Besides, she had no choice but to trust him.

Mr. Steiner suddenly reached out to touch her cheeks. The pain Vanessa gave Bella on the cheek made Bella trembled a little.

Mr. Steiner's expression suddenly turned cold and asked her, "Did they beat you?"

"Yes." Bella nodded. 

"I'll remember this. I'll definitely return it in the future." Mr. Steiner said coldly, and Bella felt that the air around him was a little cold.

"Are you angry?" Bella asked.

Mr.Steiner did not answer, but he suddenly took out something and wiped it on her cheek and it made Bella feel very cool and comfortable.

"Why do you bring the medicine with you?" Bella asked curiously.

He still did not answer her, bent down and hugged her tightly, and then his kiss fell on Bella's face.

"What are you doing?" Bella panicked and held on Mr. Steiner's hand.

"Bella, you are very clear, I want you." Mr. Steiner said in a disorderly tone, "I promised to help you take revenge only if you give yourself to me."

Bella felt nervous, and her dry eyes couldn't shed any more tears.

"But, but. We did it yesterday." Bella shook her head with panic and curled her body.

"That was yesterday. We didn't have it today. Today is today. And Bella, this was the price of revenge."

When Mr. Steiner finished speaking, he immediately took action.

"No! Please." Bella was struggling, but she couldn't fight with Mr. Steiner's restraint. "Please, please please."

"Be good, I know you're willing and I'll teach you how to take revenge," Mr.Steiner said softly.

Hearing the word 'revenge', Bella slowly stopped struggling.

She relaxed her body.

As long as she could revenge, as long as she could get Tony and Vanessa their dues, She was willing to do the trade with Mr. Steiner.

Even if  Mr/ Steiner was a devil, she would not hesitate.

It took too long before Mr. Steiner ended it. Later, Bella was trusting to even almost pass out. When she woke up, it was already the next day.

Her whole body was sore as if it had been crushed by the wheel, and her body did not see to be hers anymore.

Everything that happened yesterday was not an illusion.

Mr. Steiner had really been here again last night, and he had forced on her again.

As soon as Bella sat up, her phone rang as if someone had calculated it.

The caller ID is Mr. Steiner!

It seemed that.

Bella still could feel Mr. Steiner.

She blushed and took a deep breath before she answered the phone. 

Mr. Steiner's tone was calm, making people feel very secure: "Have you got up?"

"Yes." Bella nodded and answered in a low voice.

They had already done the sweetest thing in the world, but his strangeness made her feel a little cold.

"There's a breakfast I bought for you in the dining table. It's still hot right now. Eat when it is still warm. After you've finished eating and makeup, be ready to go out." said Mr. Steiner.

"To where?" Bella asked, puzzled.

"To find Tony and get divorced. Do you want to hold on Mrs. Grantham's title?" Mr. Steiner asked slowly.

"No, I don't want to." Bella shook her head at once. For some reason, she felt that Mr. Steiner's tone was a little cold.

Could it be?

Was he Jealous?

Can it be possible?

No, no!

Impossible!

Bella, what were you thinking about!

She patted her forehead to get this absurd thought out of her mind.

"Put on your most exquisite and expensive clothes and go to divorce Tony, ask him to give up all the property." Mr. Steiner said confidently.

Bella was startled; she bit her lips and said embarrassedly, "Give up all the wealth? It is impossible."

"Then it is his business. But you have to mention it. Grantham's corporation had a financial crisis. It was saved only because you sold your mother shares and fixed assets. Without your help, his company would have gone bankrupt  long time ago. Let him get out of the house and just get what you deserve." Steiner said decidedly and added, "It's just an appetizer! And the revenge begins now."

"I..." Bella hesitated.

"You can't bear it?" Mr. Steiner asked her coldly.

This time, she heard clearly that Mr.Steiner was really angry.

"No, it's just." She was silent for a while, and said embarrassedly, "I don't have any fancy clothes. All of my clothes are in Grantham's."

"I'll settle this matter down. Go and eat your breakfast first." Then Mr. Steiner paused again and said, "Remember to prepare some condoms today."

Bella's face blushed and repeated, "Condoms?"

"Do you want to give birth to my Child?" Mr. Steiner said.

When she mentioned the child, Bella's face was pale. Her mouth trembled and said, "OK, I understand it."

Mr. Steiner felt the sorrow in Bella's voice and planned to say something. He was silent for a while, but did not say anything, and hung up.

Bella dressed. Breakfast was indeed in the dining room.

She didn't have much appetite, but she still forced herself to eat a little. Before she finished her breakfast, Bella heard somebody was knocking the door.

Bella opened the door and saw about a dozen people standing outside, carrying clothes, shoes, and bags respectively, and entered the order. After putting the things in her room, they left.

"Miss Bella, this is Mr. Steiner's order. All the fanciest outfits in our mall are here. Please sign for them!" The manager of the mall said to Bella very flatteringly.

"Who is Mr. Steiner? Have you seen him before?" Bella could not help asking him suspiciously.