149

"Bella, you can't take my child away!" Vanessa expression became more and more excited, and her gaze finally fell on the knife. The shiny blade made her mouth smile with a sinister smile. Bella, if you died, you wouldn't threaten me at all.

"Bella, you will die!" Vanessa sneered. She picked up the knife and stabbed towards Bella. Her eyes were filled with excitement. As she saw the tip of the knife approaching Bella little by little, the arc of her mouth became increasingly sinister. 

Haha, as long as such the knife down, Bella will die. If Bella died, everything was hers! No one would ever accuse her to hire a murderer, and no one would steal Tony from her. Bella did not expect that Vanessa would actually do this. When she saw that the knife was getting closer and closer to her chest, her heartbeat a little faster, then she quickly reached and avoided her attack.

With a bang, the knife stabbed the table and cut a deep hole. Bella took a breath of air. If this knife fell on her, the consequences could be imagined. Vanessa saw that Bella had not been stabbed, and the fierceness in her eyes was even worse. Since she had already moved the knife, she had already fallen into madness.

"Bella, today is your death date!" Seeing that Vanessa rushed over again, Bella dodged immediately into the room nearest her. She ran into the room, tripped the toy under her feet, and slipped. She finally fell on the bed. "Bella, can't you escape now?" Vanessa looked at Bella with pride. The bed was soft, and Bella could not rise for a moment. However, she was still conscious of survival. She quickly turned around, and the knife landed on the side of her arm, scratching a wound. Blood gushed.

"Vanessa, you have to pay for killing someone. Quick stop!" Bella replied angrily. But how did Vanessa listed? At this moment, she had only one purpose, that was to kill Bella. If she killed Bella, she would get everything. "Repaying my life? Bella, I'll make the police believe that you're crazy because you can't take the fact of a divorce and you want to kill me, I will kill you because I'm just defending myself." She smiled crazily. Under such circumstances, she had even thought about the reason.

Bella only felt cold in her heart. She had injured her ankle when she tripped earlier. She did not move so easily. She did not move so easily. It was probably not that easy to avoid Vanessa, but she still could not die. "Bella, you're going to die!" Vanessa said as she stabbed the knife stubbornly.

Bella kicked Vanessa fiercely with her eyes closed. Vanessa was stunned by her kick, then she continued to rush towards Bella. It was just that her foot moved, but she stepped on the glass ball that Matthew scattered on the floor. She slipped. "Ah..." Vanessa screamed.

Bella heard Vanessa's screams, then immediately opened her eyes, then saw Vanessa's knife inserted towards Matthew who was not far away. "be careful..." Bella had not finished her words. 'Hmm...' She heard the knife piercing body. Bella was frightened to see that Vanessa actually stabbed the knife into Matthew's body.

"Ah... Matthew... Matthew..." Vanessa looked at her blood filled son. She screamed and cried. "Matthew, you don't have an accident, it's all Mommy, it's all Mommy's fault. Mommy will bring you to the hospital. Quickly, come to the hospital, go to the hospital." Vanessa shouted as she hugged Matthew, and rushed out quickly.

Bella's eyes flashed and she went out as well. She did not expect Vanessa to kill her just now, but she was tripped by Matthew's toy, causing her to stab Matthew who was not far from the bed.  Tony rushed back when he received a call from a servant. When he returned to the Grantham's, he realized that the family was in a mess. After approaching, he saw that Matthew was covered in blood. 

Then he saw belly covering her would in the arm, and Vanessa in a state of collapse. before he could ask what had happened, the ambulance finally arrived. With a gloomy face, he and Vanessa watched the medical staff carry Matthew into the ambulance, and Bella was also taken to the hospital to bandage the would. 

When she saw Vanessa, who was crying in grief, there was not a trace of sympathy in Bella, but when she saw Matthew, she felt a little hurt. After all, he was just a child. Matthew had fallen into a coma because of too much blood loss. The doctor stopped the bleeding for him in the ambulance and tried best to rescue him all the way. After reached the hospital, Matthew was immediately sent to the operating room.

Outside the operating room, Vanessa collapsed and pulled Tony's sleeve tightly, asking anxiously. "Tony, will Matthew be okay?" "It okay, Matthew will be okay." Tony hugged Vanessa, who had collapsed, and said in his mouth, "It'll be fine." He didn't know if he was comforting himself or comforting Vanessa. Bella saw Matthew be pushed into the operating room. She felt a little hurt.

"Bella, how are you? Are you injured?" Suddenly, the sound of William was heard. Bella turned and saw that William was sweaty. Didn't he have something to do? Why did you come here at this time? She then covered her arm and did not want him to see that she was injured. She was afraid that he would be worried, and she still had fear for the doctor and did not want to to the doctor.

William was indeed dealing with important matters, but the man he sent to secretly protect Bella reported that Bella was injured, and he immediately let go of the matter at hand. When he saw that Bella wanted to hide her arm, he immediately stopped, and said, "This wound is not shallow, quickly go and dress it with me." Not letting Bella want to dodge, he immediately pulled her uninjured hand towards the doctors's office.

When they arrived at the doctor's office, a doctor immediately greeted, "This young lady, please sit here." The doctor's face was kind, but Bella was flustered. She couldn't raise her feet and instinctively wanted to back down. She was a little scared. her fears about the doctor had not completely dissipated. Even though she was forcing herself to calm down at this moment, she still had sweat dripping from her head. She was very stiff. She pulled William's clothes with fear in her eyes. her trembling body softened William's heart.