169

"Miss Bella, no matter what method you use to make Liam rely on you so much. But now, I'm here, I can take care of Liam, and you can go." Victoria kicked her out. Bella wanted to come over to take care of Liam. She did not think much about it. She had always considered it for Liam. However, it was clear that she had another purpose, but for Liam, she would never continue to endure.

But when she saw that child's dependent gaze, she felt softened. "Liam needs my care. He will cry if I leave. it's easy for him to get worse." Bella eagerly didn't want to coach with her mother, she explained. Even though she had already explained it, she did not believe such an explanation.

"It sounds that you are Liam's mother. Bella, please do not think that Liam called you your mother, and you really become Liam's mother!" Toni mocked. Bella frowned. She really liked Liam, and there was no news from the detective's side yet. Liam was probably her child. But even if there was a slight possibility, she did not want to give up.

"No matter what you think, the child's health is important anyway." Bella did not want to go out, she just sat on the side. It was just that she wanted to calm the war for Liam, and not have conflicts or conflicts with them. but Toni and the mother were not thinking so. Their purpose here was to chase away Bella.

'What an ulterior motive. I've never seen such a shameless woman before." Victoria turned sullen, looking at Bella with malice. She said to the servant behind her, "What are you guys doing outside? Pull this woman out." Victoria's words just ended, and the servant she brought in immediately surrounded Bella.

Bella did not expect that Victoria would actually do this. When she saw the people around her, she knew that id she didn't go out, these people would definitely drag her out. She did not dare to make too much effort. She was afraid that she would only compromise. In the end, she said to Liam, "Liam, you have to be obedient."

"Mommy hug..." Liam wrinkled as his mother would leave. Bella felt a little sad. She hated to part with her child, but she was forced to do so. For the sake of his safety, she should leave now. "Liam, I'm sorry..." Bella says something to Liam, sadly, and turned around to leave. She walked out of the ward and heard the voice of Victoria in the ward, "The B**** should be treated like this!" 

Bella was sad and did not want to stay in the hospital any longer. She immediately accelerated and almost trot out. For something in her heart, she accidentally bumped into a person and stooped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose..." 

"Bella? How could you be in the hospital?" Before she could finish, she was interrupted and a familiar voice sounded. Bella looked up, she realized that the person she bumped into was Walker Miller. Walker was a little surprised and happy when he saw that Bella had bumped into his arms. He was here today to visit the patient. he did not expect to see her in the hospital.

he heard that she was divorced. This news made Walker even happier. "Walker..." Bella did not expect it to be so coincident. "Bella, are you sick? Why did you come to the hospital?" Walker looked at Bella and asked. 

Bella paused for a moment, then she understood that he had misunderstood, and she immediately said, "No, I visit the patient too." When Walker saw that Bella looked not very good, she was a little worried about her, so he said, "Let's not see each other for a long time, let's go out and sit together." 

Bella wanted nothing else to do, so she nodded and said, "Okay." On the other side of the hospital ward, Bella was chased away. Toni was very happy. but Liam didn't like her and cried all the time. Victoria really loved Liam, so she could only say to Toni, "Toni, you're tired today, anyway, William is not here yet if you go home and take a rest. I'll let you know when William returns." 

When she left the ward, she suddenly saw Walker's car. While she was about to greet, she saw Bella and she got into Walker's car. Bella immediately followed Walker's car. Walker was her cousin. He had always been cold and had always treated her very coldly, but he was very special to Bella.

Suddenly, she thought that the piece of clothing that Bella has found last time belonged to Walker. Could it be that Bella and her cousin? Bella would like to ride two boats? This speculation made Toni's heart a little excited. If Bella was like that, Athens he mushes make her lose reputation! 

Walker drove the car to a nearby restaurant, then opened the door for Bella to enter the restaurant. When she saw this scene, Toni was a little shocked. When did her cousin treat such a woman so considerably, she did not even have such a treatment for her. 

She was sad. Why? What was Bella? She was just an abandoned woman and an abandoned woman who had already given birth to a child. Why did William like her, and even her cousin treated differently with her? When he was eating Walker only asked about the current situation of Bella. He had the intention to say more, but he could not say anything.

Bella remembered Liam and was not in the mood to speak. They separated after a  meal. Toni had been following them. After they found out, Walker sent Bella to his doorsteps and left. She had followed them for so long, but she had found nothing. 

Toni was a little reluctant to do. She had no doubts before, but now that she had doubts, she realized that Walker was a little uncomfortable with Bella. There must be something tricky between them.

Most likely, Bella would like this slut to step on two boats. Thinking so, she could not sit still. She had time to find Walker to find out what was going on. If Bella wanted to have anything with her cousin, then she would be able to expose her true identity in front of Victoria.