108

Liam was too young. He did not quite understand the difference between her mother and aunt. He had bright eyes and looked at Bella. Bella saw William's mother slightly sarcastic eyes as if she was looking at a woman who had worked hard to get to the top. Her heart sank and her expression turned cold.

Before Bella could talk, William's mother already ridiculed, " Miss Bella, the mother's address can not be used indiscriminately, you say it is not? When William saw that Bella was not happy. He immediately spoke and defended Bella; "Mother, Liam likes Miss Bella, but it is just a name."

Moreover, this name was Bella's sooner or later, and now it was just for Liam to get used to it earlier. Liam's mother's expression worsened as she heard him speak, and the way she looked at Bella was even more sarcastic. "Just a title? William, today you asked Liam to call Miss Bella's mother. After you've got married to Toni, what do you want her to think about?" William's mother said angrily. 

"I and..."

Even before William's explanation was finished, it was interrupted by Bella. Bella said Willingly. "Mr. Bennett, I'm embarrassed to disturb you. I think now that Liam is hokey, it's time for me to go." She had already seen that William's mother did not like her and had a strong hostility towards her. She did not want to stay here to discuss William's mother's suspicion.  Originally, after returning to New Orleans, both William and Liam had been taken care of, and they did not need her to stay anymore.

"Liam, say goodbye to Aunty." William's mother's expression turned better when she saw that Bella was willing to be so smart. She turned her head and said to Liam. "Aunty.. bye." Liam followed her grandmother obediently. Bella heard Liam call her aunty, and her heart fell to the bottom in an instant. "Bella..." William called a little helplessly. 

When he saw the gentle of Bella, a layer of ice was once covered, and William's heart was a little depressed, and he wanted to say something to her, but his mother was here. He could not say anything. "Liam, be good, Auntie will come to see you in a few days." Bella looked at Liam and turned to leave. "I'll send you off," said William, Bella reluctantly refused, "No need, Liam's illness is not good. I can't leave people around. I can go back on my own." Bella said.

After she finished speaking, she waited for Bella to speak and she left. Bella left the hospital and saw a dessert shop beside the hospital. She left that her mouth was a little bitter, and that bitterness had even spread other hearts. She suddenly wanted to eat some dessert. She went to the store and ordered a strawberry flavor ice cream. She took a bite and frowned. Why was it so bitter?

Bella look at the strawberry flavored ice cream. She could not help but think of what William's mother said, and suddenly she woke up. he was the fiance of Toni. She and William did get closer. Luckily William appeared and woke her up, otherwise, she... She did not dare to imagine that it was not too late now.

She and William were originally two disjointed parallel lines. Since William was not going to help Tony deal with her, she felt more at ease. If now, how could she possibly fight for William? After figuring it out, Bella felt like she had put down a big rock in her heart, and it was much easier. But for some reason, it was a little bit of pain.

Bella wasn't in the mood to eat ice cream anymore and left after checking out. It was just that she had just was preparing to go home, but behind her, there was the sound of William. "Bella, stop!" Hearing the sound of William. She thought that William did not follow her, but did not think that he would wait for her outside the dessert shop.

Not only did she not stop when she heard the call from William, she even ran off. There shouldn't have been a connection between her and William. They all had their own lives. But why was it so uncomfortable? "Bella!"

In the end, the night was still catching up with her and grabbing her arm. Bella looked cold and thought about something. "Mr. Bennett, your mother is right. we're just the employment relationship, to be exact, even the employment relationship has ended, so it's better to keep a little distance, do you think?" Bella said coldly. Hearing Bella and calling him Mr. Bennett, a gloomy glance flashed in William's eyes. 

William dragged Bella into his arms and hugged her tightly. He said, "You woman, you really don't have any conscience at all. You actually want to get away from me." Bella would not think of such a move, and she immediately struggled. "William, let me go." 

"Don't call me Mr. Bennett now?" Not only did William not let her go, but the more he hugged her, he said, "Bella, how can you say that you can really accept me?" William sighed, his tome mixed with sadness. Bella was a little complicated. Hearing his question, her eyes were a little sour. 

Accept him?

How could it be?

Not to mention that she only wanted to find her child now, as long as she and Tony were still married, there was no divorce at all. Bella was still struggling to come out of William's embrace, trying to keep his distance from him; "William, Let me go!" This is a hospital. People come and go, and soon people look over. The crowd looked at them as if they were looking at a quarreling couple with an ambiguous glow in their eyes.

This kind of gaze made Bella even more annoyed. "William, let me go. Everyone looks at us." Bella's resistance pierced William's heart. "Please don't!" He held her tightly, with a hardened stubborn expression on his face. "Bella, I can't let go of you in this life." The voice of William seemed to be about to break the unbreakable fortress in Liam's heart.

Scenes in Hawaii suddenly surfaced. Bella flickered, but she was quickly replaced by firmness.