188

Toni's heart suddenly had a decision. She wanted to help Walker pursue Bella until Bella became her sister-in-law. When she thought of this, Toni was like a bloody fight. The childhood love, knowing the bottom line, not to mention that Walker had been admiring for many years. Bella knows that these things would surely be touched. She would push them back and believe than they could make a pair.

"Brother, since you like Bella so much, can I help you catch her? Toni asked Walker. When Walker heard this, he frowned and looked at the woman opposite him, only to realize that it was not Bella at all, but Toni. 

He could not help but laugh bitterly. How could he think of Toni as Bella? Bella should be there with William. How could she come to a bar? "Toni, even if I catch up with Bella, William is not yours. You still have this heart to die, don't worry about it anymore," he said.

Speaking of William Toni's heart was very chaotic. William's indifference to her made her very sad, but she did not want to give up. She finally met a man who made her move. In his hands. "I don't need to worry about my business. Just chase the woman you like." 

Toni looked at Walker with a flash of calculation. Now she knew that Walker liked Bella. But it was still cheaper than Bella! She couldn't hide the jealousy. One or two men liked Bella. Because of her indifference, she was warmed that Walker was dissatisfied.

She picked up the bottle on the table and wanted to drink to relieve her boredom. "What are you drinking like a girl? Get up. Let's go out." Walker took the bottle, but because he was drunk, his body swayed. 

"You can drink, why can't I drink it?" Toni wanted to continue drinking. "Let's keep drinking and see if the tycoon likes you, William!" Walker's voice was cold, but this threat was especially effective. He didn't even have to do it. Toni had just put the bottle down. 

"I still won't drink anymore." She really liked the fact that he did not marry. Walker was really drunk. He had slept on the sofa before waiting for Toni to put down the bottle of wine. Toni's eyes flashed with an idea.

She took out her phone from Walker's pocket and found Bella's number. Bella was tossed up with no strength, and after a good sleep, William woke up faintly. When he looked outside, it was already too late. He must have gone back. After all, Liam still needed his care. 

From downstairs, there was a scent of food in the kitchen. When she walked to the kitchen, she saw that the kitchen was filled with ready-made food. She was a little moved. Three dishes and one soup, she ate alone very richly, and they were all dishes she liked. 

There was still note on the table, its content was overbearing. "if you're not good, wait for the punishment!" He must have done it on purpose. The word "punishment was obviously much larger. Just looking at it, Bella's face turned red, so he turned his grief into appetite and ate his meal fiercely. 

At the moment, when her ringtone came, she saw that the caller ID was Walker's. She could not help but be surprised. So late, what else did Walker want? "Hello, this gentleman is drunk at XX Bar. Come over and pick it up!" Toni lowered her voice, then used the phone software to process it again before he said to the phone. 

When he heard that Walker was drunk, Bella was a little surprised. What kind of person was Walker so calm and so cautious as to be drunk at a bar? 'What, aren't you mistaken?" Bella asked. "How could it be wrong? This gentleman has been shouting your name!" Toni directed Walker's phone number, and he was saying the name of Bella. 

"Bella, Bella!" It was really Walker's voice, and it sounded like he was really drunk. Bella is worried. "Which bar is it? I'll be right over?" Walker usually took care of himself. This time, he was impossible for her to ignore anything. 

A glimmer of light flashed in the eyes of Toni. She immediately reported the name of the bar. Bella was really low. When he heard that Walker was drunk, he rushed over. On the one hand, she was with William on the other hand, and on the other hand, she was hooking up with Walker. 

Toni was about time, so he got up and found a place to sit down. He could see Walker, but he would not be found. Bella comes soon, and when he found Walker, he realized that he was really drunk. "Walker, wake up, I'm my Bella, I'll bring you home!" The crowd was in the bar. Bella is closer and shouts at Walker. 

It was just that Walker was lying on the sofa, and the way she bent down close to his ear was like kissing her with his head down. Toni had seized the opportunity to take a picture. Looking at the ambiguity of Bella and Walker on the screen, her mouth smiled an evil smile. 

As long as he showed this picture to William, he would surely know that Bella is a woman with water and flowers. At that time, no matter how Bella did, he would never believe her anymore, would he? After all, a photo is an evidence. 

"Bella, you'd better leave William." Toni was excited when she took the picture. She had to find William and tell him what kind of woman Bella is. Toni had arrived at the Maple Villa. She had been stopped before she could see William. She remembered that, two days ago, William had been said. 

But she already had the evidence. Toni shouted loudly outside the villa, "William, it's me Toni, I have something to say to you." William had already heard her voice, but now when he heard the voice of Toni, he frowned and said to the nurse, 'You go and tell Ms. Toni that I don't welcome her here."